Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum183/)
-   -   G2g...?? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/535802-g2g.html)

FTE Trigger 10-11-2006 04:46 PM

G2g...??

Anyone up for a trip to a "U-pick" boneyard for treasures?

Btw... I found my B2 steering-column at a yard no more than 15mins from the house... I didn't even know they existed...lol

I only needed the covering and the ignition side of the wiring... but the guy wouldn't separate the two...:D

davidsca 10-11-2006 06:19 PM

Which one you going to?

DS

FTE Trigger 10-11-2006 07:51 PM

I haven't quite figured that out jus' yet...

I was looking for ideas and any good dates for everyone that wants to come...

I think you mentioned a few up towards Gaff? / Sparklecity.... but I figure there has to be more....

FTE Trigger 10-14-2006 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by davidsca
Which one you going to?

DS

Have you had one in mind that you've been meaning to hit up?

I was told there is a rather large one in Charleston/N. Charleston but I do not believe it is a "U-Pick"

davidsca 10-15-2006 06:34 AM

I would probably wind up going to Tony's or Baker's or Dixie around here, only problem is my new job. They seem to like a concept called "overtime".lol. I'll be up to 6 10 hour days soon and probably 6 12 hour days for a while. Looks good on a check, but it's rough on this old bod.
Steve (4cammer) and Rick (sysman) were talking about a pretty good size yard near Columbia that was a u-pick. Any thoughts on tying a team meet~N~eat with a jaunt to that yard?

Dave

FTE Trigger 10-15-2006 08:57 PM

Steve (4cammer) and Rick (sysman) were talking about a pretty good size yard near Columbia that was a u-pick. Any thoughts on tying a team meet~N~eat with a jaunt to that yard?
Dave

this was exactly what I was looking for trying out... Maybe Rick or Steve can comment on this? :-wink

FTE Trigger 10-23-2006 07:42 PM

I would probably wind up going to Tony's or Baker's or Dixie around here, only problem is my new job. They seem to like a concept called "overtime".lol. I'll be up to 6 10 hour days soon and probably 6 12 hour days for a while. Looks good on a check, but it's rough on this old bod.

Dave

What's everyones schedule looking like for a trip through a nice U-Pick and lunch in the next coming week or two?

4Cammer72 10-24-2006 03:05 PM

hey all, theres 2 p&p yards in the area and then theres a few other yards close to the house here that have pretty good pickins. then theres temples, i usually spend a couple hours just walkin that one. road kill cafe is kinda in the middle of them all with good food and live bands on the weekends.