Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Carolina Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum88/)
-   -   Where is everyone???? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/530236-where-is-everyone.html)

tanman722001 09-23-2006 08:12 PM

Where is everyone????

Did everyone get wore out today and gone to bed?LOL Later Tony

SuperSnake 09-23-2006 09:55 PM

Nah ncfirefighter,scwid and myself went to Roseboro and picked up a disc brake suspension for scwid slick.And I found I won't be able to get in and out of the 4X4 it sits too high.so I will be getting a 80-81 F 100 Explorer to fix up.

SCWIDVICIOUS 09-24-2006 03:16 AM

yup, this front end will fit my truck and i get to get rid of those drums...yay!!

Thanks again John!

a11budman 09-24-2006 04:22 AM

Hey Now,

Getting rid of the Drums.....That's going to be a Great Mod!!!!

I spent my Saturday taking the Clutch out of the 100 and cleaning the Dag gum Dirty Transmission!!!!

2HI2CU 09-24-2006 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
Nah ncfirefighter,scwid and myself went to Roseboro and picked up a disc brake suspension for scwid slick.And I found I won't be able to get in and out of the 4X4 it sits too high.so I will be getting a 80-81 F 100 Explorer to fix up.

OTR....What's the deal with the 77 now? Seeing that you're not getting it,is it for sale? Just curious }> Awesome news on the 80 - 81 ,If you need parts for it....my neighbor told me yesterday that he was going to part his truck out....might be some good parts for ya :confused:

Scwid ...glad to see you got the front end parts you were needing bud :-X22 Your truck will be back to new soon !!!!

SuperSnake 09-24-2006 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by 2HI2CU
OTR....What's the deal with the 77 now? Seeing that you're not getting it,is it for sale? Just curious }> Awesome news on the 80 - 81 ,If you need parts for it....my neighbor told me yesterday that he was going to part his truck out....might be some good parts for ya :confused:

Scwid ...glad to see you got the front end parts you were needing bud :-X22 Your truck will be back to new soon !!!!

2HI check with ncfirefighter when he gets in about the 77,it's too high for me to get in and out of my legs won't let me step that high.Send him a PM here and I'm sure he will answer you when he gets in.

a11budman 09-24-2006 04:47 PM

my neighbor told me yesterday that he was going to part his truck out....might be some good parts for ya......

I'm always the last one to know!!!!!! :)

If you get a look at the Truck John, your neighbors that is...

Check out the Tailgate and is it a Step Side?????

Thanks

SuperSnake 09-24-2006 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by a11budman
my neighbor told me yesterday that he was going to part his truck out....might be some good parts for ya......

I'm always the last one to know!!!!!! :)

If you get a look at the Truck John, your neighbors that is...

Check out the Tailgate and is it a Step Side?????

Thanks

Hey Budman is your truck a short bed or longbed?

2HI2CU 09-24-2006 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
2HI check with ncfirefighter when he gets in about the 77,it's too high for me to get in and out of my legs won't let me step that high.Send him a PM here and I'm sure he will answer you when he gets in.

Reb....I'll pm him sometime soon .....Thanks

Kev....It's NOT a step side:-banghead I believe it's a long bed 4x4. He's thinking that the 351w is worth 7-800 dollars....so I figure he might want too much $$ for parts,but if he sits on it long enough......?!?!?

a11budman 09-24-2006 08:00 PM

Hey Now,

800.00 for the 351W!!!!!!

He needs to get together with the guy who has the 1300.00 West Coast Bed!!!!

They can watch the Stuff Rust together!!!!!:)

The 100 is a Short Bed Fleet side.....I would love to convert it to a Step side