Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   Sept. Roll Call (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/527400-sept-roll-call.html)

slmann 09-14-2006 06:08 PM

Sept. Roll Call

It's been quiet in here. Let's here from everyone. Especially all you guys that are just reading and not posting. Don't be afraid we are all good guys, we just like to give each other trouble. We won't be to hard on any newbies or the shy/quiet types. }>

I'm here, as always.

vloney 09-14-2006 06:26 PM

I'm here, just waiting on the invasion.

tcbofade 09-14-2006 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by vloney
I'm here, just waiting on the invasion.

Well put. I'm thinking I might blow off the second job. I'm getting busier all of the time and think I want my weekends back. Case in point, the pending invasion of your neck of the woods.

Cheer leaders dancing on a tool box...heaven I tell you.

It is a little quieter in here now that Codyschmoe is on the road. Perhaps we need a more, um...talkative truck of the month champ? Hmmmm.

I'm still here. Y'all ain't thown me out yet.

I know Century is here somewhere, I can smell the BenGay....:-missingt

lil_dq 09-14-2006 07:44 PM

I'm here gettin things together and double checking the truck!!!! Gotta wash it tomorrow before we go muddin' Sat.:-X06 Waahooooo!!!!:-fire }>

vloney 09-14-2006 08:02 PM

I'll have brutus sufficiently frothed up, waiting.........

Century Coronado 09-14-2006 08:22 PM

I'll let Chim Chim answer for me..............................https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...8/128119.80.80

Originally Posted by tcbofade

I know Century is here somewhere, I can smell the BenGay....:-missingt

bobf100 09-14-2006 08:31 PM

I'm here - having been working on my new project - an old phone truck. Have begun the tear down process. Will restore this one back to original and will stock it with period correct tools and old phones.

fellro86 09-14-2006 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by tcbofade
I'm still here. Y'all ain't thown me out yet.

I always love that... YET... part... :-D
Still checking in, just busy for the moment... college sucks, takes too much time, working on bs I don't really want to do, just wish could do the classes that mean something, rather than all the extra garbage...

6L PWR 09-14-2006 08:58 PM

I'm here still! Looking for other new parts. :) Thinking about getting a Fluidampr while we're at it too.

FghtinIrshNvrDie 09-15-2006 07:21 AM

just wish could do the classes that mean something, rather than all the extra garbage...
I'm with you. Literature through the 16th century is no way I rightly want to spend my time. I DO NOT care about Greek mythology.

I'm just stuck on a college campus in the middle of a city. I hate this environment. They're all bloody flaming liberals, to boot. Acedemia blows...

Aside from me bein grumpy, I'm good. For city fun, I play with my computer, upgrade, overclock, and then start again.

Ryan

jeffh 09-15-2006 10:11 PM

I've been thinking about Hooters waitresses all week.... :-D

ford_truck_man 09-16-2006 03:19 AM

We'll i'm here. Just side tracked with the baby. But still here and kick'n!!!

Brian_B 09-16-2006 03:42 AM

I am still around, just not online much. I ended up on dialysis and its been rough. My 56 is completely on hold. She has not been driven in a few months now (brakes are out).

codyjoe 09-16-2006 08:52 AM

Im home for the weekend but leavin tomarrow mornin for los angeles for Tuesday....so far my usual route takes me eather accross 70 or 44 through Mo....if you see an off white T600 kenworth with red fenders and a 53 foot reefer, thats me....

j&bsuv 09-16-2006 04:17 PM

I had a giant cyst cut out of the back of my leg that got infected like golf ball size. havent been able to sit here and type. But these pain pills are sure fun. anyway jus checkin in.

Jeff