Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum182/)
-   -   Advance Post For Events Around State. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/526845-advance-post-for-events-around-state.html)

soondg 09-12-2006 09:28 PM

Advance Post For Events Around State.

Some members have posted events that are happening in their areas. Many of them are posted to late to really plan for them, so perhaps we can start posting on this thread the events that you know of in your area for the upcoming year. Then it will be easier for members to plan attendence. When you post try not to put up duplicates. Hope this works and we can really start meeting up with with each other.

soondg 10-22-2006 10:43 PM

October 28th- DTW is hosting a GTG at Cabellas in Hamburg, Pa. open invitation to all truck makes. I understand that the turnout is usually good, about 75 trucks plus the chance to cruise the store for I wanna's.

October 29th- Philly Area GTG at the Holiday Inn in Ft. Washington , Pa. for the Eagles game and just a good old time. All are welcome. Game time is 1pm.

HOTRODSURFER 10-26-2006 05:30 AM

Ok Guys Today Is Thursday--just 3 Days To The Eagle Gtg whose Gonna Show-and Are You Gonna Drive Your Truck?? Maybe We Could Tailgate?

oneofakind97 11-05-2006 02:48 PM

in the beginning of the spring, theres a place called the Keelersville Club in perkasie that hosts a car/truck show the first friday of every month. theres also a burnout pit for anyone that wants to smoke their tires. im not sure the exact date it will open, but as soon as it does, ill be there!

you can keep an eye out for events on their website. www.keelersvilleclub.com

84f250460 01-15-2007 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by soondg
October 28th- DTW is hosting a GTG at Cabellas in Hamburg, Pa. open invitation to all truck makes. I understand that the turnout is usually good, about 75 trucks plus the chance to cruise the store for I wanna's.

October 29th- Philly Area GTG at the Holiday Inn in Ft. Washington , Pa. for the Eagles game and just a good old time. All are welcome. Game time is 1pm.

i wish i would've known about the one at cabela's sooner. i woulda been there. that place is so close i close if the wind was blowing hard enough i could spit on the building from my back proch.(not that i really would though)

soondg 01-15-2007 11:45 PM

That sounds like a good country style Get Together, visit Cabellas, then sit on 84's porch and spit.
Maybe Bar-B-Q in the parking lot. :)

Ferguson65 01-16-2007 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by 84f250460
i wish i would've known about the one at cabela's sooner. i woulda been there. that place is so close i close if the wind was blowing hard enough i could spit on the building from my back proch.(not that i really would though)

It got rescheduled due to the weather anyway, and from what I understand turnout wasn't real good. I was even at Cabela's that day since we were camping at mountain springs campground, and got bored!

lostin90s 01-23-2007 09:23 AM

Carlisle or pittsburg parts shows

I,m giving plenty or warning for shows I'll be at them if can. I'm getting withdrawls. If anyone interested in spring Carlisle Post in well will set day and we will have a steak sammy together at grandstands . Truck carlisle would greaty time for chapter to get together and show faces. later:-dancing1

petrol_pete 03-25-2007 02:27 AM

Up-coming Events in Central PA

Some of these may not be for truck parts only, but have been sources in the past for myself for great deals on parts;

Spring Carlisle is coming April 19 - 22, I do not set up for Spring Carlisle but Assist a friend, Ken Lyle, 55-57 Ford Parts.
Maple Grove Speedway Spring FleaMarket has been changed to April 7th, lots of parts, towing accessories, performance parts.
Fords at Carlisle is as always the first weekend in June, (look for me at spaces H68, I69 & I70)
Carlisle Truck show is the first weekend of August. I'll post my location when it is known. Be sure to stop in out of the sun!!

Pete

petrol_pete 03-25-2007 02:50 AM

Carlise Truck Show

I was un-able to do a full set-up at the '06 Carlisle Truck Show due to health and lack of a capable assistant. I would entertain the idea of sharing spaces with someone for this years event. I can fill three spaces with parts. I have a 20 X 20 canopy. I can also bring a small pop-up camper, ( I camp on the grounds) to share a cheap sleeping area. I do not drink other than a few cans of NA Beer, I do smoke. I bring a grill and several coolers.
If interested, I can reserve additional spaces to meet your needs. PM or Email me if interested!

Pete

Evil Scotsman 05-09-2007 08:49 PM

Hamburg Pa

Originally Posted by 84f250460

84 where are you located? I have a trailer at Hillcrest Campground of Old 222.?

Evil Scotsman 05-09-2007 08:53 PM

Sharing Space ar Carlisle

Originally Posted by petrol_pete
I was un-able to do a full set-up at the '06 Carlisle Truck Show due to health and lack of a capable assistant. I would entertain the idea of sharing spaces with someone for this years event. I can fill three spaces with parts. I have a 20 X 20 canopy. I can also bring a small pop-up camper, ( I camp on the grounds) to share a cheap sleeping area. I do not drink other than a few cans of NA Beer, I do smoke. I bring a grill and several coolers.
If interested, I can reserve additional spaces to meet your needs. PM or Email me if interested!

Pete

What are the dates? And does it have to be parts only? How about Tshirts/

84f250460 05-09-2007 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Evil Scotsman
84 where are you located? I have a trailer at Hillcrest Campground of Old 222.?

which end of old 22 toward stausstown or allentown? im kinda between both but closer to strausstown

Evil Scotsman 05-09-2007 11:48 PM

Strasstown. Close to 183 right up the street from Blue Mountain (I think that is the name) Diner. Or the old 222 Inn

84f250460 05-13-2007 12:33 AM

im bout 15-20 mins east of there but with all this construction on i78 it takes longer most days