Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum168/)
-   -   Where to find BIO in New York? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/518504-where-to-find-bio-in-new-york.html)

BowDown 08-16-2006 10:36 AM

Where to find BIO in New York?

I have been to the offical biodiesel website, and there's only 3 pumps listed in NY. I live in CNY, and the closest one is like 180 miles.

Has anyone that lives in NY found pumps that aren't listed on the website?

PSNut 08-17-2006 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by BowDown
I have been to the offical biodiesel website, and there's only 3 pumps listed in NY. I live in CNY, and the closest one is like 180 miles.

Has anyone that lives in NY found pumps that aren't listed on the website?

Bowdown,
Pick up one of these and start selling bio in your area: LINK
You'll be rich!
Nut

BowDown 08-18-2006 07:01 AM

Ouch. $55k.

I can't imagine the legal crap I would have to go through to start a gas pump buisness.

Phydeaux88 08-18-2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by BowDown
Ouch. $55k.

I can't imagine the legal crap I would have to go through to start a gas pump buisness.

Isn't govt supervision of your life great. :-missingt :-banghead :-X09

fabmandelux 08-18-2006 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by PSNut
Bowdown,
Pick up one of these and start selling bio in your area: LINK
You'll be rich!
Nut

I was a speaker at a Biodiesel Forum last Dec where Mike Pelly had this "processer"............At $5,500 it would be overpriced, but $55,000? :-missingt

If anyone wants one like this please call me, Ill sell you one for $25,000 and laugh all the way to my bank. :-X22

FABMANDELUX. :-X25 :-fire

PSNut 08-18-2006 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by fabmandelux
I was a speaker at a Biodiesel Forum last Dec where Mike Pelly had this "processer"............At $5,500 it would be overpriced, but $55,000? :-missingt

If anyone wants one like this please call me, Ill sell you one for $25,000 and laugh all the way to my bank. :-X22

So are u saying this machine is a scam at
$55K? Total rip off for it's design and purpose?
Nut

fabmandelux 08-18-2006 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by PSNut
So are u saying this machine is a scam at
$55K? Total rip off for it's design and purpose?
Nut

In one word.............YES

PSNut 08-19-2006 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by fabmandelux
In one word.............YES

OK....so why did u point out this scam in a post to a fellow member as a place to get equipment for making biodiesel? LINK to your post #3...I'm confused.
Nut

bterry 12-02-2006 05:55 PM

Sorry about digging up an older thead.

A friend of mine has a plant in Binghamton, and will fill you up, or deliver it to your tank. He also has a contract with Morabito Fuel Group to supply them with all of the bio they distribute. He's selling them about 4000 gallons a week. I've hauled two tractor trailer loads up there for him when his regular driver was unavailable. Thier stations in Oneonta have it I think. He's going to put out a pump soon - it'll have a card reader on it.