Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum168/)
-   -   Directions (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/512566-directions.html)

Stroke'NPower 07-26-2006 03:27 PM

Directions

:-X16 I am in dire need of help,
I don't have the brain power to figure this out. I need directions to put this system together. I willing to pay for it.
I have check all the sites that are offered here but can not find a simple way to put this all together.

For the love of cheep fuel HELP.

fabmandelux 07-26-2006 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Stroke'NPower
:-X16 I am in dire need of help,
I don't have the brain power to figure this out. I need directions to put this system together. I willing to pay for it.
I have check all the sites that are offered here but can not find a simple way to put this all together.

For the love of cheep fuel HELP.

What exactly don't you understand? We can't help if we don't know what you need.

FABMANDELUX. :-X25 :-fire

Stroke'NPower 07-27-2006 01:15 AM

Directions to the entire process

I need blueprint information on the appleseed hook ups and how it works and what to do on the filtering. I need to know from start to finish how to build a WVO processor to make Bio.....

Please explain it to me like I am a three year old.

I have looked and looked.....all I seem to find is snake oil recipes, or "Hey you should buy this product too it will save you time and money"

I just want a simple ABC 123 on how to make a full working processor to put in my garage.

I have an unlimited supply of WVO, I just don't have anything to do with once I get it.

DO I need an apple seed thingy or not?
Do I need to heat up the WVO before filtering it?
Should I mix in Lye and HEET?
Should I put a heater in my tank or an inline fuel heater?

I need it simple, I have read and read and read.....
My head is ready to explode.
I tried to go to a free instructional seminar here in <st1:state><st1>Colorado</st1></st1:state>, but the guy had to cancel due to not enough interest.....

So please HELP.x(

leskwvo 07-27-2006 05:49 AM

OK you need Girl Marks book which will tell you everything you need to know about making a processor and start to finish instructions to make biodiesel

Girl Mark

fabmandelux 07-27-2006 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=Stroke'NPower]

Please explain it to me like I am a three year old.

Ok.............. Do not make BIO!

Sorry, couldn't resist.............Do What Eric says and buy GirlMarks book.

Making Bio can be dangerious! You must have a real good "feel" for what you are doing.

Put an add in your local paper asking for help from anyone in your area that is making bio.

FABMANDELUX. :-X25 :-fire <ST1></ST1>

Stroke'NPower 07-27-2006 09:54 PM

Lol

Fabmandelux... Is the funniest person in the WORLD..:rolleyes:

Ok I just ordered the book, I will try not to blow up the neighborhood, I believe I would be frowned upon is I did.

Thank you for your wisdom and knowledge, OH and lets not forget humor, or at least the attempt at it :-X06

kennedyford 07-28-2006 10:37 AM

Here is your basic recipe as handed down from the ol wise Fabman

in 25 gallons of oil
3 lbs of koh-----you will not like using naoh aka lye but if you do 2lbs
5 gallons of methanol

Your going to want to research the hows before building yours. Lots of PVC and hose cuts down on costs of using all metal ball valves and such.