Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   Roll call (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/510087-roll-call.html)

slmann 07-17-2006 09:03 PM

Roll call

Lets do it again. Who's hanging around. Post up everyone. All you lurkers give us a hey also. :-X22

lil_dq 07-17-2006 09:07 PM

:-wink Hi, now that I know I'm owning a Ford for a long time I will become a paid subscriber.:-X06

87ford4x4inline6 07-17-2006 09:21 PM

I'm still here from time to time.

ferret2 07-17-2006 09:25 PM

I'm here. Been swamped lately with work and family. Hot enough for ya?

Craig

FghtinIrshNvrDie 07-17-2006 11:25 PM

Oh, Scott.... No worries from this techie. I'm online all of the time.

I've been workin a bunch, and getting my time gobbled up by the lady. BUT, on the flipside, we're getting stuff DONE when we're together now. Her truck's takin some time and patience. I now have a sense of accomplishment when spending an evening with her. It's a good feeling instead of, "I just did absolutely nothing to further my cause."

Sorry in advance if you read this Eva.

Ryan

fellro86 07-18-2006 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by slmann
Post up everyone.

What if I just want to post, or post down? :-missingt
Still showing up every so often, been somewhat busy....

slmann 07-18-2006 08:01 AM

It's good to hear from everyone. Now where's the rest of my trouble makers. :-D

ladyBronco 07-18-2006 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by FghtinIrshNvrDie
I've been workin a bunch, and getting my time gobbled up by the lady. BUT, on the flipside, we're getting stuff DONE when we're together now. Her truck's takin some time and patience. I now have a sense of accomplishment when spending an evening with her. It's a good feeling instead of, "I just did absolutely nothing to further my cause."

Sorry in advance if you read this Eva.

Ryan

LOL:p

Well, I guess I can let that one slide...

We have slowly started working on the truck. I cleaned it up this weekend and found lots of surprises, including a wasp nest inside one of the vents :-huh . The guy I bought it from said the whole front end was messed up when he got it so I expect it was sitting around somewhere untouched for a while. Other than that, we filled in some holes left from removing the trim. Afterwards, Ryan took a rattle can to touch up some rusty areas. I'm still debating whether to replace the ball joints myself. I guy in the big bronco forums said he replaced them on his '85, but he had to oil the old joints weeks before in preparation just to get the old ones out. Sounds like it might get really messy, and with work, the boyfriend doesn't have a lot of extra time, especially time he'd rather not spend outside in hundred degree weather. I bought a patch panel last week, though, and that is going on for sure the next week my boyfriend has off. I'm pretty excited about that.

Eva

jtharvey 07-18-2006 10:25 AM

Present, Oh Grand One.... :-bigparty

j&bsuv 07-18-2006 10:55 AM

I'm here more or less. or less than more or less more than I used to be.
damm you got an easier question?

slmann 07-18-2006 01:29 PM

It's about time you popped back in j&b, everyone has been looking for the banana man. :-D

j&bsuv 07-18-2006 03:19 PM

lol well thats good I guess. Today would be a nice day to wear a bananna costume if heat stroke is what your into. man its hot. My wife works for waterloo industries (makers of craftsman tool boxes) she said people are droppin like flies out there from the heat.

Gunner15a 07-18-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by slmann
Lets do it again. Who's hanging around. Post up everyone. All you lurkers give us a hey also.:-X22

Posting up

UP! :-X22

Gunner15a

codyjoe 07-18-2006 06:54 PM

:-wink well im around...in and out, out more than in most of the time...

speakin of time...wheres the old timer.....:-X14 i know hes still around, just talked to him the other day.....yall know who im talkin bout.....

come on brad show your self
:-duel1 lol

Century Coronado 07-18-2006 07:00 PM

Cody Joe,

Damn you........how am I 'spose'd to use this keyboard while I'm ROTFLMFAO!