Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oklahoma Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum92/)
-   -   Thunder Jam-- Tulsa Raceway Park Dragstrip (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/504701-thunder-jam-tulsa-raceway-park-dragstrip.html)

cigarxtc 06-28-2006 12:22 PM

Thunder Jam-- Tulsa Raceway Park Dragstrip

Okay, I can't miss it this time. I am taking my 4yr old son to this one. (Ages 0-5years old are free.) We missed out the last few times that Jet dragsters and the school bus were here. I'm even going with the reserved seating. :D Who else is going?

<TABLE id=table13 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" width=283>General Admission

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" align=middle>$20.00</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" align=middle>

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" width=283>Junior 6-12 yrs old (children 0-5 free)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" align=middle>$5.00</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" width=283>Reserved Seating (limited and requires General Admission ticket)

*See diagram below for seating
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" vAlign=top align=middle>$5.00</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" width=283 height=39>
Processing Fee

There is a $7.00 handling fee for all ticket orders.

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" vAlign=top align=middle height=39>$7.00</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none" vAlign=top height=39></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

We will be calling you to complete the processing of your order. Please enter below the best time of day to call. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Do not enter your credit card information in the space below, as this is not a secure website. All tickets will be available on July 8, 2006 at the spectator entrance in "Will Call".

Traxxis 06-29-2006 07:03 PM

I think Kara and I plan to go... however I was a little confused, do I have to buy the tickets on-line? (Okay, actually I'm just being cheap and am trying to avoid the $7.00 charge... I mean, what kind of crap is that? Right?)

STan

cigarxtc 06-30-2006 09:55 AM

I dont think you have to. You might want to call them or email them for details. I've noticed people there every day i've driven home this week, so you may be able to just stop by and buy your tickets, but wouldn't that cost at least $7 worth of gas in ol' Blue? lol. I did that because it was fast, convenient, and gaurantees my son and I have assigned seats if we gotta go get something to eat/drink and come back. All the other general seating will be first come, first serve and will be fought over.