Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   MO chapter roll call (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/498684-mo-chapter-roll-call.html)

j&bsuv 06-07-2006 11:04 PM

Banana man ..... I live a few miles south of sedalia . we need a c02 powered confetti blaster. I made toilet paper shooter out of a leaf blower it rocked! I also made a halloween cat that shot toilet paper out its a$$ (same leaf blower) we should build a float:D

6L PWR 06-08-2006 08:52 PM

I'm still here too Scott. Been reading forums for days!! So much to catch up on since I just found this site!! Almost overwhelming!! Also still working on getting my NOS installed. I wanna make sure it's perfect of course. :) Also, I'm going to be posting some pics and info about the Lake of the Ozarks State Park for the August Chapter meeting either tomorrow or Saturday. Just as soon as I can get a bit of time. I went and took some pics and then re-read and realized, duh, I took pics of PB1 not PB2. lol So, gotta get pics of the RIGHT place. PB2 is only 3 miles from home anyway so no big. Gathering hotel/motel data together too.

Todd

slmann 06-08-2006 09:08 PM

The pics would be great. ford_truck_man had posted a list of a bunch of places to stay down there in the chapter meet thread. If you could let everyone know which ones were the closest to the park that would be great. Thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated.

87ford4x4inline6 06-09-2006 06:53 AM

Hey Scott, I'm still around also. Been busy with work. If people could just figure out that when traffic is not moving on the interstate they are suppose to use the break and stop my schedule might slow down. I still plan on being at the lake in August. Shocker is about to get a face lift again and Shocker II is about to be born.

codyjoe 06-09-2006 08:23 AM

im here, in and out...more out than in tho.. ill be at the kc meet, goin down friday night and gettin a motel room(a female freind of mine wants to see me) so i might not be worth a ***** saturday but my truck will be clean....

woody_d87 06-24-2006 07:27 PM

I am here every once in a while. I drop in from time to time and lurk around. As a Missouri guy it's nice to read about stuff that goes on back there that the media don't cover. I will be making a trip back there next week and will be there thru the 14th. I will probably be bouncing back and fourth from Hermann, Palmyra, and Canton.

Gunner15a 06-24-2006 09:23 PM

Give me about 5 more days and I'll officially be from Nixa Mo, instead of Edmond, Ok :-X22

Gunner15a

codyjoe 06-25-2006 12:24 AM

nixa huh...ive got a freind that last i knew she lived down there....

jongeers 06-25-2006 11:28 AM

still here, still planning on the August meet. Weather's been too nice to be in front of the PC - just finished the whole Katy Trail on my bike...

fellro86 06-25-2006 06:57 PM

Hey there woody, my sister lives up the road from you in the wondrous town of Boise... She gets down your way with the Red Cross...

g84t8f1 06-25-2006 08:36 PM

I'm still here just super busy.My DADS doing good.Got to spend more time with him.
ART

woody_d87 06-26-2006 06:46 AM

Fell, Does she go to the local hospital or does she actually get to go to the base? Didn't you come out and visit boise a while back for a wedding? How did that go?

fellro86 06-26-2006 07:41 AM

I don't know where exactly she goes there, just know she gets out to Mountain Home... Yeah, I was there for the wedding, went pretty good, a few mistakes, but it was just laughed off, no bridezilla there...I've been out that way about 4 times now.

woody_d87 06-27-2006 11:30 PM

Next time you come this way, let me know. Maybe we can have a gtg in Boise and do dinner or something and possibly have the local NWC guys show up too!!!

fellro86 06-28-2006 03:12 AM

I tried to see if something couldn't be arranged back in May, but got no response... but I will try again if the chance comes again...