Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   MO chapter roll call (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/498684-mo-chapter-roll-call.html)

slmann 06-06-2006 07:53 AM

MO chapter roll call

Okay let's here from everyone. All you lurkers too. Everyone post up so I can see who's hanging around here. :-wink

Scott

JCPSME 06-06-2006 09:00 AM

I'm still here. With work scheduel changes and schools out I haven't been online much. Thanks for the pm sl, if we are able to get a kc meet going I will try to make it. I've been working weekends and have a day off during the week. And no time to work on my 54 , I have managed to pick up few parts for it, every time I get the garage cleaned up alittle another project moves in.
Jeff

tcbofade 06-06-2006 09:12 AM

Hi Scott...I'm still here. Finally got some pics of the truck...I'm trying to load up my gallery right now...

FghtinIrshNvrDie 06-06-2006 09:19 AM

Alive and well. Looks like we're getting a KC area meet together on June 17. You won't be making it though Scott, because you crazy St. Louis'ers are meetin the same day, I think. Of course, everyone's invited who can make it, not just KC people.

Ryan

slmann 06-06-2006 09:27 AM

[QUOTE=FghtinIrshNvrDie You won't be making it though Scott, because you crazy St. Louis'ers are meetin the same day,

Ryan[/QUOTE]

That is the same date as the St. Louis area meet. Maybe next time. Now Century Coronado is going to be all over me again.

red01F-150 06-06-2006 09:28 AM

Still here when I can be, wifes arm still in a cast so I got to pic up the slack. My oldest son also has baseball 2 or 3 days a week. Just been busy.

Bill

lil_dq 06-06-2006 05:39 PM

I'm here and what time is the meet sat the 17th?

Doc

slmann 06-06-2006 06:05 PM

St. Louis area is @ 11:00
K.C. area is @ 3:00 (I think)

Century Coronado 06-06-2006 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by slmann
That is the same date as the St. Louis area meet. Maybe next time. Now Century Coronado is going to be all over me again.

Oh for Pete's sake, how in the h--- did you manage this? I was all about riding shotgun to the KC meet, but noooooo, you boogered up your truck and to top it all off you doubled booked the chapter........sheesh!!!:-X15 BTW, I'm here........when I can be.

Now where is..........................https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...8/118575.80.80you know who?

fellro86 06-06-2006 08:20 PM

Haven't managed to run me off just yet... still show up regular, just haven't had a lot to say lately, just how it is sometimes... got my own troubles to face and get through, up and down, around and round, what fun... Of course, it would help if I stayed home more, instead of running coast to coast lately... twice west, once southeast, maybe another northeast...

Gunner15a 06-06-2006 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by slmann
Okay let's here from everyone. All you lurkers too. Everyone post up so I can see who's hanging around here. :-wink

Scott

Ok, well this is a BIT premature, but I'll be moving to Springfield at the end of the month............So I guess I might as well check in here and get the ball rolling :)

Gunner15a

jeffh 06-06-2006 09:36 PM

I'm still here. I am in the purchase of getting a running board from Ebay (my first Ebay purchase, woo) that can hopefully be used to patch up the mangled one on my truck.

FghtinIrshNvrDie 06-06-2006 09:39 PM

Century, it aint his fault. I'm the one that booked on a day they already had planned. I'll take the bullet. :D That's just the way it worked out.

Ryan

slmann 06-06-2006 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Gunner15a
Ok, well this is a BIT premature, but I'll be moving to Springfield at the end of the month............So I guess I might as well check in here and get the ball rolling :)

Gunner15a

We will be glad to have you here. Welcome to Missouri and the Missouri chapter.

vloney 06-06-2006 10:25 PM

still here, still elbow deep every day with the wrenches.