Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   N. California Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum90/)
-   -   Sunday GoodGuy Meeting (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/475261-sunday-goodguy-meeting.html)

WillyB 03-22-2006 07:53 AM

Sunday GoodGuy Meeting

Don't forget that we will meet Sunday 26 March at 11 AM. As gashog suggested the place to meet is at the vintage tractor display near the 4H animal buildings. Its near the rear gate and is close to the midway. Best to park near and use the rear gate.

Please post if you are going to be there.

GeorgiaJune 03-22-2006 03:16 PM

:-X22 I will be there with my Dad, might be riding a harley instead of driving a Ford, weather permitting! Very excited to meet you all!

AnOldDog 03-22-2006 06:51 PM

I'll try, but I can't make any promises. My work has me traveling alot and I'm getting ready for two more trips. If I can make it, I will. Keep an eye out for the 6'6" tall guy wondering what the heck is going on.

;)

GeorgiaJune 03-24-2006 02:51 PM

Wanted to bring this thread to the top of the page. I guess we will have to wait till Summer time to meet everyone. Willy it is lookin' like I will be there closer to noon. Will you be wearing a norcal Tshirt?

WillyB 03-24-2006 03:01 PM

Yep - but it is a sweetshirt, 1 size too small. JD and I will be there. Since it is just us 3, and maybe one more - we will not hurry to be there at 11 am. See you before noon.

AnOldDog 03-24-2006 08:51 PM

Its a no-go for me. I'm off on another of my business trips. I'm flying out on Sunday. Sorry, I hope to meet you all one of these days.

:(

ford390gashog 03-24-2006 11:40 PM

I will be there and will bring a friend. I will be there around 11 am. Georgia June come out and meet us i am sure we will be able to find you if you show up around 12 or so. I will be wearing my summit racing hat just keep a eye out for a 6' tall 280 lb guy with a summit hat on.

Mike

3Mike6 03-25-2006 10:10 AM

Well, I'm off to fight the elements right now, raining pretty good here in Oakdale, hope it eases up some by the time I get there. Might be a good day to find a deal or two if the weather is rough. Not sure whether I'll head back up tomorrow or not, just depends...

jd_sylvia 03-25-2006 10:21 AM

Raining alot here in Modesto too.

Georgia they way us guys talk we may be stuck at the meeting spot most of the morning so look for us there.
I will probaly wear a bright yellow Jeg's hat and maybe a bright yellow rain coat...hehe

jd

WillyB 03-25-2006 01:10 PM

No Rain Tomorrow - and, Mike, sing out if you want to ride with JD and myself.

! will be the guy with the gray sweatshirt that has the NorCal logo on it.

GeorgiaJune 03-25-2006 04:47 PM

Cool See you guys there!

ford390gashog 03-25-2006 09:17 PM

I went there today . Most of the swap meet folks did not show due to the chance of rain and gusty winds so i am hoping they will be out on sunday. It sure was windy out there today. Just remember its 12.00 per person and 8.00 a car to park.

olfordsnstone 03-25-2006 10:01 PM

I joked about maybe playing hookie at work to show in an earlier thread. Wouldn't you know, I got sick. No, really, I got sick. I wont be at work but unfortunately I aint crossin the Mountain either.
I'll be reading the results of the hootenannie when ya'll get back and post. Take some pics okay?
Have a beer for me. :-X18

jd_sylvia 03-26-2006 07:07 PM

Well I for one hada good time, it was nice to put faces to names.
I road up with Clint (WillyB) and we met up with Mike (Ford390gashog) and his friend that I can not remember his name and Georgia (Georgiajune) and her father that I also can not remember his name.
You guys will have to forgive me I am very bad with names. Sorry.

They are all nice people whom I wouldn't mind sharing a BBQ with someday.

Thanks for the day everyone.

Jon (jd_sylvia)

TigerDan 03-26-2006 07:28 PM

Sounds like a good time, wish I coulda been there. I had too much going on here at home, and I'm anti-social anyway :-D

I have yet to meet another FTE'r in person, there's none (as far as I know) anywhere near me. Someday maybe...