Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   N. California Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum90/)
-   -   Tee Shirt Logo (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/471916-tee-shirt-logo.html)

WillyB 03-13-2006 08:08 AM

Tee Shirt Logo

2 Attachment(s)
Someone in the NorthWest Chapter posted a site that did custom printing on tee shirts and other novelties. I ordered a sweatshirt with a logo I like - the one on the back is 8" across, the front pocket one is 4" and has my name on it.

I should have it for the GoodGuys show. The site lets you set up a store, so if we ever agree on a logo and get a treasurer we can sell "official" chapter goodies.

But we need a logo we all like. I was thinking of a map showing Reno, Bakersfield, Redding, and the bay area connected by a Interstate highway, superimposed over an image of a couple of trucks - one old, one new.

Anyone have any other ideas?

I used a cartoon 56 ford for the one I had printed just because I liked that image - but the truck in the center could be anything. I have several images that would work, or you could even put a picture of your own truck there.

I'll work with anyone who wants to try that - as long as they agree to buy one with the "official" logo when we get one!

Jag Red 54 03-16-2006 04:46 PM

Nice Clint. I did not realize there was so much activity on the local front. I'd buy a shirt or two if they were to become available. Jag :-X25

olfordsnstone 03-16-2006 07:39 PM

Jag, looking at your avatar I can see why you like that design. :-X22
Is that your sled? Nice lookin' ride.

Jag Red 54 03-17-2006 01:20 PM

Yea, it almost looks like Clint put my truck on there! :) Jag

WillyB 03-18-2006 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
well well well?????????

Sonoragoose 03-18-2006 09:54 AM

Dang Clint, you left out the big boy(it could go on the bottum)? J/K, looks great. Let me know when they are available.

WillyB 03-18-2006 11:51 AM

What is the big boy? I also have an early bronco to add, need to replace the 63, and need a beter 73-79 F250. Anyone have a good side shot (picture) of any of these? How about an econline van or even on of those econline pickups?

CAFordDude 03-18-2006 12:00 PM

I think both shirts you designed look great.

Nice Work http://images.ford-trucks.com/forums...ies2/thumb.gif

Sonoragoose 03-18-2006 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by WillyB
What is the big boy? I also have an early bronco to add, need to replace the 63, and need a beter 73-79 F250. Anyone have a good side shot (picture) of any of these? How about an econline van or even on of those econline pickups?

LOL, the big boy would be my E350 stretch. Theres a pic of it already, but I could get a better one.

fyre82 03-24-2006 11:50 AM

Hey, wheres the gen 1 Ranger? LOL

WillyB 03-24-2006 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by fyre82
Hey, wheres the gen 1 Ranger? LOL

Like I said before - send me a picture of what you want and I can work it in. Full side shot works best for my use, but if you want one for yourself just send whatever you like best.

GeorgiaJune 03-24-2006 02:37 PM

I like the Cartoon shirt, I think less is better!

WillyB 03-24-2006 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by GeorgiaJune
I like the Cartoon shirt, I think less is better!

I do too - but according to two members, the NorCal on that shirt is an attractive target for the gang-bangers.

I don't see a way to change it to something else, but will work on it a bit more! You can see it in person on Sunday as I have it on a sweatshirt!

Jag Red 54 03-27-2006 10:29 AM

So, how did the get-together go on Sunday at Pleasanton? I was there on Saturday. I hope to see a good turn out on the 9th at Micke
Grove Park. Jag

SuperBlue 03-27-2006 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by WillyB

I'll work with anyone who wants to try that - as long as they agree to buy one with the "official" logo when we get one!

I think you might want to spell check enthusiasts!