Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Next Generation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum177/)
-   -   shaving cream+cars??? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/469887-shaving-cream-cars.html)

spidk43 03-07-2006 09:03 PM

shaving cream+cars???

About a week ago a friend of mine's truck got shaving creamed. I usually park next to him, he drives a clean red and white dodge dakota with a V6. I always make fun of him because its half the size of my truck lol.

but somebody took can(s) of shaving cream and covered the windsheild wipers, the seals to the windows (just the part right above the handle, all the way across) and wrote some "words" on the tailgate.

What the heck is the point of this... it wipes clean with a rag... Does it damage the clearcoat or something?

Patatoe1 03-07-2006 09:42 PM

Don't know about on cars, but my garage door and all down along my fence was creamed one Halloween night. Didn't get to wash it off straight away and up until I repainted both the next spring you could still see where the cream was.

I think eggs and bologna do more damage than shaving cream.

jimbo beam 03-07-2006 09:55 PM

my buddy and i use to drive by this really stupid dudes house about twice everyday, he'd always throw a moutian dew can or bottle or whatever at this guys car. one day he hucked a cup of vanila pudding at the car, after it dried on over night it ended up taking the paint off when the guy tryed scraping at it. it was pretty funny the guy drove around with a huge white pudding streak on his fender untill he got rid of the car.

this was simply out of pure bordom and my buddys ongoing fued with this retard, he drove a crappy rusted out pontiac sunfire so it was no biggy

Nathane 03-07-2006 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by jimbo beam
my buddy and i use to drive by this really stupid dudes house about twice everyday, he'd always throw a moutian dew can or bottle or whatever at this guys car. one day he hucked a cup of vanila pudding at the car, after it dried on over night it ended up taking the paint off when the guy tryed scraping at it. it was pretty funny the guy drove around with a huge white pudding streak on his fender untill he got rid of the car.

this was simply out of pure bordom and my buddys ongoing fued with this retard, he drove a crappy rusted out pontiac sunfire so it was no biggy

I belive in carma... screw with someone elses car, and yours too shail be screwed with...

Dont do it, or be a part of it
~Nate

bassproguy07 03-08-2006 03:25 PM

someone threw catfood on my moms car, left spider cracks on the bumper, most of it got washed off though but the stff left stunk. ionno who did it, someone had the wrong car i think cuz it happened in a parkin lot.

jimbo beam 03-08-2006 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nathane
I belive in carma... screw with someone elses car, and yours too shail be screwed with...

Dont do it, or be a part of it
~Nate

we were in fact carrying out carma, simply a little pay back for some dude screwing with us.

this was years ago, we were stupid freshmen with nothing better to do. all has been made rite and this guy has long since moved away.

just thought id share the dier effect of pudding baked onto automotive paint.

RangerPilot 03-08-2006 07:04 PM

Egging seems to be the thing around here. My dad's truck got egged a few nights ago (seemed to be random, some other car down the street got hit as well, no relation to them). We heard them though, went outside, washed it off, no big deal.

No idea what shaving cream would do to paint. If I still had the old fender off my truck I'd find out.

spidk43 03-08-2006 07:19 PM

guess nobody knows about the shaving cream thing...

I'm in Michigan-- it was about 20 out that day, Maybe the fools thought it would freeze on and keep the windows from being rolled down and the wipers from moving.

Or maybe they thought it would eat away at the seals??

If they would have done any studying before they pulled off their "prank", they would have known that shaving cream takes a while (hours) to freeze even in the freezer when its in a can, but the moment it takes its foam form, its pretty resistant to freezing (that's actually how it un-freezes).

Nathane 03-09-2006 10:15 PM

whatcha saying?
freeze a can of shaving cream, lop the top off, and lob it into someones car??? :D

good stuff, if its worth it
for added $$ effect, you could drill a 3" hole in their car, drop it in, and scream fire in the hole

but, you car will definetly be MESSED with
~Nate

spidk43 03-10-2006 11:08 PM

haha yay karma!!!

I've seen the "lop the top off a frozen can" this in this forum.. its in a linky on the senior pranks forum I think.

I mean that as shaving cream is exposed to air, it turns into expanded (NOT frozen shaving cream) which WOULDN't cause the windows/wipers to freeze up... (because its only capable of freezing at normal winter temperatures under extreme pressure) which i THINK is what the goal of the culprits was.

DD1684 03-14-2006 09:57 AM

My brother was working in a grocery store, and saw this dude sideswipe his Ford Probe. The guy drove off fast, but my brother's buddy knew where the guy lived. So as for that karma thing, my bro and his buddy drove by the guy's house and blew out his front tire and door glass with a pellet gun!

bigrigfixer 03-14-2006 01:55 PM

You guys want to know what shaving cream does to automotive paint? It bleaches it.

When I was in grade 7, a bunch of girls in my class got some cans of shaving cream, and wrote "Grad 88 rocks" on our teacher's car. It set for an hour, maybe two. Our teacher got out there, saw it, and lost it. Even after sitting on there for as short as it did, you could still see the words in it a year later.

DD1684 03-14-2006 03:42 PM

I wouldn't be as mad if somebody used whipped cream to vandalize my truck. Then I could at least lick it off!

topfisherman 03-16-2006 10:01 PM

My Dad's car was recently hit. Some people put shaving cream and honey all over the passenger side of the car. The people who did it must have had some balls, because the car was parked in our drive way only inches from the house, and my parents bedroom windows are about 20ft from the drive way.