Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum93/)
-   -   Ontario Get Together - AUGUST 2006 Meeting in Arthur (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/450449-ontario-get-together-august-2006-meeting-in-arthur.html)

Beast12 01-15-2006 04:54 PM

Ontario Get Together - AUGUST 2006 Meeting in Arthur

Well, here is LOTS of notice for the Get-Together we usually have at the Ford & Mercury Truck Nationals in Arthur. This year it will be Saturday & Sunday August 19 & 20, 2006. So, book the time off NOW! :)

Think I can put my Focus in the show? :D

-Matt :-tap

Dealford 01-15-2006 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Beast12
Think I can put my Focus in the show? :D-Matt :-tap

If you work real hard, you should be able to make a FOCUS RANCHERO in time for the show !!!!
I'll be there on Sunday just like the last time.
AL. :-wink

Roushians 01-16-2006 09:55 AM

As if they'd schedule this, the same weekend that the August NASCAR race at MIS is scheduled for. There are a ton of Ontarioians that head down to MIS (with their Ford Trucks!) like me that spend the weekend down there.

Worst schedule conflict ever.

HeavyLifter 01-16-2006 12:23 PM

will prob be there if it works out with my work schedual for time off when im back from alberta i was there last yr got my xmas card this yr a nice serprise

98 nascartruck 01-16-2006 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Roushians
As if they'd schedule this, the same weekend that the August NASCAR race at MIS is scheduled for. There are a ton of Ontarioians that head down to MIS (with their Ford Trucks!) like me that spend the weekend down there.

Worst schedule conflict ever.

I know the feeling and have the same problem and I really want to be at this show...BADLY!!!!!! I have been thinking of not going to MIS this year so I can be at this show!!!!!

fp_5 01-16-2006 02:16 PM

I am back from my conference the week before so it looks good for this year!
Marked in my paper pilot.

truckfarmingcanuck 01-16-2006 06:33 PM

We'll be back this year Matt and looking forward to it. The folks in Arthur are top notch.

Hopefully no tornado's this year.
TFC

Beast12 01-16-2006 07:54 PM

Ya, hopefully. :)

Maybe if we get enough people that want to go to BOTH days we can get a bunch of rooms and get a discount. But that is a few months away anyways.

If anyone has ANY ideas for anything post them up here. Once we get closer to the date I will make a new thread about all the potential ideas. Let's keep this thread in the back of our minds. I would like to get as many people there as possible.

Also, people up north can chime in and maybe car (truck) pool down here. That would be great! :-X22

Tim Halliday 01-17-2006 03:17 PM

We should get as many people as possible to enter their truck, so that we might get the award for best club participation. Who was it that got it last year? - FTW?

Beast12 01-17-2006 04:10 PM

Yes Tim it was FTW. Not cool! :)

Green Streak 01-17-2006 07:37 PM

Entry Categories

I will make it down this year and would like to enter my 78 f250 in the show.
Are there any categories for MOST DIFFERENT COLOURED PANELS or Best of SEEMS TO BE IN GOOD MECHANICAL SHAPE BUT SURE COULD USE PAINT AND BODY WORK or MOST PROMISING
Greg C :-wink

cdncowboy 01-18-2006 03:44 PM

I WILL be there I have been working frantically to get my lil ranger back together after the theft of it last summer it's gonna be tight but it should be finished with a few new lil toys in her }> soo you all better be there and have a beer with me cuz it will be the first show back together

big daddy chuck 01-20-2006 11:36 AM

so its gotta be a truck ?

well i guess i can always take the trunklid off the FAIRLANE and get real creative with the duct tape and cardboard , should make for a real interesting UTE , would that count ?

if not then i guess i'll get on my co-pilot badges and ride in with AL in the ranger.

hmmm. i gotta get photochop program...

big daddy chuck

fp_5 01-20-2006 11:46 AM

If Matt can take a Focus, a Fairlane has gotta be ok too?
How big of a show is this? Is one day enough or do you need two to see everything?

Beast12 01-20-2006 05:24 PM

You can how the whole show in one day. If you can only come to ONE day then go Sunday. There are way more trucks. I am probably going to both days so I can meet people if they can't go both days. Some very nice trucks though.