Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alberta Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum79/)
-   -   Order your Alberta Decals HERE (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/440705-order-your-alberta-decals-here.html)

mustange70 12-17-2005 10:19 PM

Order your Alberta Decals HERE

Alright :), i apologize for the wait, but now is the time to order your decals :-D

The price per decal will be 2.50 per decal, yes it is more than what orginally said (but by only 25 cents), but this is due to an increase in material costs, and also to ensure that many extra's can be made for future members.

For payment either you can send it by cash or money to Paul (the user vohaul), or you can send it by electronic money transfer to Paul (and for all the numbers send him an email or pm).

For mailing the decals back, if you send payment by MO or cash please send a self addressed, postage paid envolpe as well(remember the decals are roughly 5"x5"), if you send payment through electronic transfer, i will take care of the mailing the decals back, just email me your name and mailing addy to mustange70 at gmail.com.

Also, we are highly encouraging members to get together and do a bulk payment and order with all the names and how many decals that are needed, and for a return address choose a single person that is willing to distrube the orders, i will take care and i will take care of the mailing back of decals.. Or have a single mailing address to send a bulk order, and payments can be sent in seperatly, and again i will take care of mailing the decals back.

All orders and payments are to be due by the end of the month (if not, please contact me personally), as the decals are to be printed off in the first week and half of january. Soo post up and let me know how many ya'all want :). For those that order from calgary i willhand them out, so lets get a gtg happenin to get these things passed out :).

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal.../96178.520.390

I will be posting paul's mailling addy here shorty as i do not have it off hand.

Ken aka Savage 12-18-2005 09:45 AM

Do these Decals go on the outside or inside of the window? I will take two decals to go on the outside (sticky on back).When you post an address to send money I will do so.
--Ken

phat56 12-18-2005 11:40 AM

Maybe I could hookup with you next time your in RD, or I get to Cowtown. Dennis may be around RD as well. Stay tuned

Mil1ion 12-18-2005 01:43 PM

To help with the burden of the situation and fact that I meet so many people, I can take about 30 of them to distribute.

I would like a couple of BC stickers as well.

mustange70 12-18-2005 06:28 PM

Yes these decals have the sticky side on the back :).

So Dennis would 3-4 bc decals work for you?

Bill, yeah that would work out good, next time you head down (or vice versea, but i'm unsure of mynext trip after x-mas up through RD) we'll arrange a meet of sorts and hand em' out, how many you want?

No address yet.

Mil1ion 12-18-2005 07:31 PM

Cody, My order was meant to take care guys like Bill.

People who I could see if needed to.

To cut down on postage & envelopes,etc

mustange70 12-18-2005 08:15 PM

ah I see :)

remember we are making many extra's too(about 50 of each), but yes i know what you mean now.

Ken aka Savage 12-18-2005 11:13 PM

I PM'd Vohaul & got his snail mail address, not sure if I should post it to an open forum for his security, but if you send him a PM he can send you a PM with his address... .

I will mail my M.O. & return envelope tomorrow.

--Ken

mustange70 12-18-2005 11:46 PM

yeah i sent him an e-mail (work e-mail though so he probably won't check it till tomorrow, but i had asked him a few other things as well) and if he doesn't feell safe with his addy posted up then i'll send it out/people can pm him to find out.

Ken aka Savage 12-19-2005 03:23 PM

I sent a Money Order & SASE to Paul aka Vohaul, guess I should of gotten a last name from him, but I didn't, so I just sent it to Paul "Vohaul" Re FTE... sure hope that works since it cost almost $14 to send a $5 M.O. along with a SASE from Canada Post in a large brown 8x10 envelope.

--Ken

Mil1ion 12-19-2005 04:46 PM

You said Vohaul works at the print shop.

Which one?
I could have a M/O or Cheque dropped off for him :)

Please PM me :)

phat56 12-19-2005 07:16 PM

I only need a couple and there's no hurry. I'm sleasy -er easy.

broich 12-19-2005 11:00 PM

Cody, even though I haven't met any of the boys yet but i'll take four. Already info off here has been useful as hell so count me in. What to do with cash, or do you wanna just wait until you get back to cowtown and Sait?!

D

mustange70 12-20-2005 04:45 PM

here's the addy:

408-40th st. ne
calgary, ab t2a 3m5

Oh and his last name is warren, and the name of the place he works at escapes me at the moment, but i'll find that out, oh, doug yeah i could pick it up from ya on that first weekend i get back up there (i'll pm you sometime after christmas as i'm not entirely sure when i'll be back up). And we'll try to arrange a gtg when everything is ready to be passed out :).

Mil1ion 12-20-2005 06:17 PM

Thanks for the Address.
It looks like I will be going to Cowtown on Thursday,so I will stop in personally. :)