Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oklahoma Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum92/)
-   -   Let's liven up the OK Chapter!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/425976-lets-liven-up-the-ok-chapter.html)

RomerB2 11-02-2005 11:11 AM

Let's liven up the OK Chapter!!!

Come on guys! We need to get some excitement going on in here. Just because we live in Oklahoma doesn't mean we have to act boring! What can we do??

Traxxis 11-02-2005 06:22 PM

Well---I've somewhat got an excuse---I've been remodeling this house. Tim and Ron---well, those two are just boring.

;)

hehe
STan

cigarxtc 11-03-2005 08:20 AM

You kids keep it down in here! Us ol' guys are trying to sleep. :p Sorry, I've been busy with work, school, homework, family, fishing on Oologah, etc.

Oh ya, I talked to Alice last week. They had their grandbaby on Oct 21st. He was a healthy and long little baby boy. Momma and baby are doing great, as well as the new Grandma & Grandpa. Congrats to Alice & Dave & family. :-X22

dakota_viking 11-07-2005 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Traxxis
Tim and Ron---well, those two are just boring.

Hey ya darn kids, Get out of my yard!!!

Been tied up with finishing up a pole barn lately. I'm ready to have a life again now!

Besides, Stan isn't really working on his house, he's still trying to figure out which end of the hammer to use! }>

Congrats to Alice on the new addition to the family! :-X03

cigarxtc 11-07-2005 12:11 PM

Well, my latest trip out to Oologah on Saturday only turned up a couple of small largemouth. We couldn't keep the boat on top of the submerged stumps with the anchor I had and the amount of wind we had. It was still fun being out there on the lake in almos 80 degree temps in November. :D

I'm gonna have to try Skiatook Lake next. ;)

monsterbaby 11-07-2005 01:33 PM

Yeah liven it up in here your crummy nieghbors to the north are making you look like a bunch of fuddy duddies. Surely your not going to let Kansas beat you up on post counts, and all that other good stuff are ya.

RomerB2 11-07-2005 01:38 PM

Looks like we will be, just a bunch of old geezers in here. There's only 3 that aren't old geezers, Stan and Anthony.. and of course me.

Traxxis 11-07-2005 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by dakota_viking
Besides, Stan isn't really working on his house, he's still trying to figure out which end of the hammer to use! }>

Actually, your sister came over last night and showed me how to use it! :-X14 :-X01 :-tap :-X02

Well, I got the painting done lastnight after work---what a pain in the butt. But thanks to a few of my talented lady-friends---it looks good.

Now---laminate flooring. I say---FTE meet at my house for a floor party! :)

STan

RomerB2 11-07-2005 08:07 PM

Stan, does this mean we get to stand around and watch you do it?

BTW when you paint, it's a lot easier to use the end with the bristles to paint with ;)

A_G 11-08-2005 02:53 PM

LOL monster....actually we party..but they supervise us more..

im the youngest i bet yea..btw i did get my permit.and ive only manage to kill 2 bucks with my truck..i got there racks now..hehe

Traxxis 11-08-2005 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by RomerB2
BTW when you paint, it's a lot easier to use the end with the bristles to paint with ;)

Yeah, that's what your girlfriend told me Saturday night on our date.

:-X14

STan

RomerB2 11-08-2005 07:46 PM

Haha you couldn't get with my girlfriend if you tried. I thought you were into the manly waitresses..

BTW Stan, my gf is in KC ;)

Traxxis 11-08-2005 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by RomerB2
BTW Stan, my gf is in KC ;)

That's what she tells you.

:-X22

RomerB2 11-08-2005 08:56 PM

Haha that's what I know!

You're just jealous.. btw did you sit down and talk with that girl's dad?

SwOkcOffRoader 11-08-2005 10:20 PM

boy i tell ya, i had to take a break from everything and put some time into working, and when i come back the whole place shuts down!! just kidding guys, im gonna try to get more active in here again....i think its time we get the tulsa/owasso guys to visit okc for a change!! i know Stan has made a few trips down for this and that, i can vouch for one of his trips(but only one :-X07 ) now its time for you fellas to road trip here one saturday before it gets too cold to be outside!! :cool:

Originally Posted by monsterbaby
Yeah liven it up in here your crummy nieghbors to the north are making you look like a bunch of fuddy duddies. Surely your not going to let Kansas beat you up on post counts, and all that other good stuff are ya.

monster, i think that there is more to do in oklahoma than there is in kansas, thats why they all sit around the computers all day!! :-tap i guess the northwest chapter must all have computers in their houses AND trucks, you guys post counts and reputation boxes are getting out of hand!!! :-fire how in the world do you get all those freaking green boxes?? :-huh