Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Utah Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum144/)
-   -   Hooters (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/415586-hooters.html)

ken woodward 09-29-2005 11:22 AM

Hooters

Hey guys I know that there are some guys that left the FTW (Ford Truck World) site for different reasons, but we all have one thing in common "The Trucks". The Utah Chapter of FTW is having a GTG at Hooters on Friday the 7th of October. I'm going to be there with the wife and the L. Come on down and say hi. I see no reason why it shouldn't be fun. The more the merrier I say. How about it Dave? KEN

paulinslc 09-29-2005 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by ken woodward
Hey guys I know that there are some guys that left the FTW (Ford Truck World) site for different reasons, but we all have one thing in common "The Trucks". The Utah Chapter of FTW is having a GTG at Hooters on Friday the 7th of October. I'm going to be there with the wife and the L. Come on down and say hi. I see no reason why it shouldn't be fun. The more the merrier I say. How about it Dave? KEN

Where will this take place "Roy" or SLC???

ken woodward 09-29-2005 01:32 PM

This will be in Salt Lake on State Street. We don't have a Hooters in Roy. KEN

paulinslc 09-29-2005 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by ken woodward
This will be in Salt Lake on State Street. We don't have a Hooters in Roy. KEN

Cool!
I'm sure I can make it. What time will you be meeting?

CobraXP 09-29-2005 07:09 PM

Wish I could... my flight does not get back until 4:00 that on the 7th, but the X will be at the airport. I might call you Ken and see if everyone is still there. Has Mike or anyone set a time yet?

ken woodward 09-30-2005 08:38 AM

Time has been set for 7:00. Hope to see you all there. KEN

CobraXP 09-30-2005 09:23 AM

If its 7:00 - I might just be there! :-X22

Mntsnow 09-30-2005 09:32 AM

Would be great to see you there Dave and of course any other Ford Truck enthusiasts!

75BigBlock 10-02-2005 07:56 AM

hooters, i couldn't think of a better place for a bunch of ford lovers to meet, lol.

OldSHO 10-02-2005 06:02 PM

probably wont be able to make it. trying to save for the deer hunt. and figure ot the trick to this rifle.

ken woodward 10-03-2005 07:45 AM

Ok guys, I need to get a count on who's going to make it. Lets here it! KEN

mjwhip2 10-03-2005 05:52 PM

Sorry I won't be able to make it. I'm about 1500 miles away in Oklahoma City. I am going to a Hooters tonight though, does that count?
Well, have a good time tonight fellas. We'll have to have another get together when I get back in November.

goodie350 10-04-2005 01:12 PM

I've got relatives in town for the week and are already going out to eat friday.
I'm out.

Clint

ken woodward 10-06-2005 03:13 PM

He guys, this is still a go. The weather is supposed to be great tomorrow. I'm definitely driving the L down there. Hope to see some of you. KEN

ken woodward 10-15-2005 09:27 AM

Well, the turn out was less that what I would call less than successful. Come on guys, we need some participation on these. That's what this is really all about. I hope we can do this again sometime soon. The weather is turning, but we can still meet for having a beer or two, and telling lies about your trucks. There's alot of talent here that needs to be expressed on a one on one basis. I've been doing this truck thing for a long time now, and I can tell you first hand, it can be a blast if you can just participate in the GTG's and talk about you wonderful toys. Take care all, and have a great fall season. KEN