Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alberta Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum79/)
-   -   Forum Split (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/385673-forum-split.html)

Mil1ion 06-21-2005 07:43 PM

Forum Split

No doubt this isn't a surprise to anyone on this forum.

We knew it was coming so we may as well do it now.

Would the BC members please start your process for nominating a person for Chapter leader.

Remember a nomination is suggesting someone .

ONE nomination per person is enough.
This is followed by a seconder
Followed by asking the person nominated if they will stand for the position

This goes for everyone who would like to see someone as chapter leader.

ONLY BC members/residents can be involved in this procedure. (This means Alberta people please refrain from getting involved.)

BC members:
You may use this thread for nominations.

merc460 06-22-2005 08:37 AM

I would like to nomination Racerguy.

Racerguy 06-22-2005 08:49 AM

Thanks merc460 but I'll have to decline. I've got enough on my plate already.

Beast12 06-23-2005 04:11 PM

If you look in my profile you will see that I am member of both Chapters and I am the leader of the Ontario Chapter. I am so confused...I don't know what to do! :-X03

-Matt :-tap

mustange70 06-26-2005 04:27 PM

I would like to nominate bigrigfixer if he is up to accpeting the task :).

jenral 06-27-2005 02:08 AM

I would'nt mind seeing a few guys volunteer for the spot. Then we could vote for one. I'd like to apply but I to have a lot of things on the go. Maybe after my seperation **** is all dealt with, and I sell the house.

four-sixty-power 07-12-2005 09:44 PM

What are the responsibilities of a Chapter Leader?

Beast12 07-12-2005 09:46 PM

Here is some info: https://www.ford-trucks.com/chapters.php

-Matt :-tap

F2504x4 07-16-2005 09:29 PM

Just bumping this to the top guy's.

four-sixty-power 07-18-2005 06:11 AM

Chapter Leader Duty:

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

Has this chapter had a leader before? Did we lose him? Did he lose us? Were we loosed on him? Am I too loose with my jokes? :)

Mil1ion 07-18-2005 12:21 PM

The chapter is splitting because there was requests for BC to have their own chapter.

The BC chapter requires a complete committe starting with a C/L.

Alberta needs a complete committee less a chapter leader.

mustange70 07-18-2005 04:16 PM

Yeah i myself have had very little time to get on the net, let a lone a computer, as i normally don't get into the house till dark then after i get everything done i need to around the house i have very little time to get on the net and take care of things, that and getting my school stuff for this upcoming year sorted out too has been quite the challenge, that and my current location its kinda hard to get the word out but i do my best whenever i do.

But with what dennis has said about having a complete committee persay word be more of a benefit to this chapter as well as many other of the larger chapters (like the HPC chapter for example). But anyway i'm, out of time and need to head back out to do some work.

Ringo Fonebone 07-22-2005 12:44 PM

I have been doing a pile of reading on the NW and the HPD chapter :rolleyes:
I suppose you guys think that the non-existent Alberta chapter is gonna take off...
I think we should go in with the Eastern Montanans and Saskatchewan myself..
I am more likely to be in Great Falls, Billings or even Swift Current than in Edmonton or Vancouver, for sure.

Mil1ion 07-22-2005 01:24 PM

Read the reply to your other post.