Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minnesota Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum86/)
-   -   MN gatherimg (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/379427-mn-gatherimg.html)

the real Broncoholic 05-30-2005 10:30 PM

MN gatherimg

fairmont holiday inn
aug 21
for more detials go to project bronco .com

fordfast 05-31-2005 04:43 PM

Went on that site. Didnt see anything on a MN. meeting.

Is it just for Bronco`s?

the real Broncoholic 06-02-2005 12:39 AM

goto the midwest forum
no its not just for broncos
but you should really own at least one or two or three or.....

fordfast 06-02-2005 07:53 AM

Thanks, found it. I think I`ll make it.
Going to be any mud?
Does my wifes Mountaineer count as a bronco,LOL.

rick90yj 06-04-2005 02:03 PM

Bronco site...

What's the actual URL for this site?
FOUND IT...NEVER MIND...

fordtruckfan90 06-15-2005 07:34 PM

quick question, wheres fairmont?...lol i would like to attend, but i dont wanna drive too far, ya know, anyways let me know! I found the web site, but the whole midwest forums, where is it???????????

parks911 06-18-2005 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by fordtruckfan90
quick question, wheres fairmont?

Fairmont is in southern MN between Worthington & Albert Lea on I-90.

rick90yj 06-18-2005 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by fordtruckfan90
quick question, wheres fairmont?...lol i would like to attend, but i dont wanna drive too far, ya know, anyways let me know! I found the web site, but the whole midwest forums, where is it???????????

www.mapquest.com

go to the message board at (projectbronco.com), scroll down to the MIDWEST forum...and BINGO...you're there.

subcoolman 07-04-2005 07:04 PM

Fairmont? I've been there...

Long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away..

TMI 07-05-2005 06:17 PM

So when have you been to Fairmont??

subcoolman 07-05-2005 10:07 PM

Oh, I don't know....

Maybe on a certain day, with a certain guy I used to work with, who showed me some of his old projects in a quonset hut, and his brother's red Capri body sitting outside...

Did you ever sell that fiberglass front-end?

BTW, yeah, Tory did indeed do some work on my old Ranchero a few years ago when Larry's was still open. I hauled it all the way down there from Maple Grove 'cuz he was the only mechanic I trusted to work on it, besides myself, and I knew I could always trust his word. Nice to hear he is doing well.

I sold that car about 5 years ago to a High School kid in Brooklyn Center who preceeded to blow-up the engine w/in the first month, even after I warned him it was tired and a littler loose. And...and...AND...even though I gave the stupid kid ALL the parts to build an awesome 400, including those rare pistons you found for me...HE GAVE THEM ALL AWAY and put in a 2V 302! True! What a heartbreaker.

Oh, I also told him when I sold it to him that if I ever saw him driving it in the winter that I would reposess it, and guess what I saw about 3 winters ago- yup, my old '73 Ranchero, all rusted out.

(sigh)

Nice website! I'll shoot you an email soon (and, yes, I heard about L.B.'s passing, but only quite recently. I sent Brad a card- it was all I could think of).

Good to hear from you again!

Jim