Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alaska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum152/)
-   -   Reminder - This Saturday!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/348424-reminder-this-saturday.html)

heavnbound 02-24-2005 03:15 PM

Reminder - This Saturday!!

Hi All, just in case you've been on the moon lately, the 1st Fairbanks Meet-n-Greet is this Saturday, Feb 26, at 2:00 p.m. at Player's Grille on Airport Road.

Hope to see a good turn out...a very informal thing...coffee or whatever.

C'mon out and let's get together!

gamble71 02-26-2005 12:38 AM

ok, I'll be there this time :o), does anyone have a menu of what they have available?

heavnbound 02-26-2005 07:51 PM

Well the meeting today was a lot of fun and it was great to meet some of you. My thanks to those of you who made it and for those who didn't...

We'll be planning another get-together sometime this spring and those of you who didn't make this one can play catch-up then! LOL!

gamble71 02-26-2005 09:17 PM

yeah, it was a good time :) The wife said to tell everyone she enjoyed herself. She's not into cars or trucks so she didn't think she'd have fun, but she did. Tell PeeWee we wish she coulda been there but we understand :(. Oh yeah, just finished the driveway, nothing like chipping away at 1.5-2 ft of snow.

heavnbound 02-27-2005 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by gamble71
yeah, it was a good time :) The wife said to tell everyone she enjoyed herself. She's not into cars or trucks so she didn't think she'd have fun, but she did. Tell PeeWee we wish she coulda been there but we understand :(. Oh yeah, just finished the driveway, nothing like chipping away at 1.5-2 ft of snow.

I'm glad your wife had a good time. PeeWee said she wishes she could have made the get-together too.

And I know what you mean about the driveway....I've been working on mine for the last few days as well! Fun fun fun...I love hardpack!:mad: LOL!

rywegh 02-27-2005 05:03 PM

Wow Wes! You mean your own wife wouldn't even go??????:-X15 :-X20 SO you just forgot to tell everyone it was a guy's night for FTE Alaska.

:D:D:D:-X04

heavnbound 02-27-2005 09:59 PM

No Ryan,

It's not that she wouldn't go, we had a death in the family and she didn't feel too awful social that night. She wished she could have went - especially when she found out how many folks showed up, and she felt really bad about missing the meeting, (we got the phone call about 20 minutes before we were going to walk out the door)

There's always the next meeting.

Crumm 02-27-2005 10:13 PM

I got in from Deadhorse Saturday morning but I have had the flu for three days so wasn't really up to it. I also didn't figure anyone would want the flu bug. Keep us posted on the next get together. How may people did make it?

Twin Tritons 02-28-2005 03:25 AM

I was out performing snow removal and didn't get done in time. Hopefully I can make it for the next one.