Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Gallery & Picture Display (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum77/)
-   -   POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/337066-post-requests-from-foreign-hosts-are-not-allowed.html)

abelmoreno 01-27-2005 01:09 PM

POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed

Guys,
Does anyone know why I can't see my gallery since a week ago or so. I get this message that says: "POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed." I am a ford trucks member and can't see my own gallery! Is this only because I'm abroad? I've always been able to see and do anything being abroad!
Please tell me if you are familiar with this....

Thanks!!

jdadamsjr 01-27-2005 01:18 PM

You location says, New York...

so did "youse guys" get SO angry over the election you are now considered "abroad" ? Just kidding just kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

But as an FYI, I can see your gallery fine from greater downtown Texus !!!

Steve_B 01-27-2005 02:58 PM

I can see your gallery and I am in the UK

Big Orn 01-27-2005 03:00 PM

abelmoreno,
Down the right-hand side of the page, click on FTE SUPPORT and tell them all about it. Maybe Eric can clear it up for you.

Sorry to hear about your probs.

Mil1ion 01-27-2005 06:13 PM

Moved to proper forum.

*The User Gallery forum* :)

Please LOOK around the forums for where topics are to be posted :)

Who is Hosting your photos?

I looked and the pics look fine.

I hid one of your albums because it doesn't meet the criteriafor being allowed on the main forum.

If you need an explanation for this, please read the READ FIRST: threads in this forum.

abelmoreno 01-30-2005 11:59 AM

Guys thanks for all the info... I just tried again and I was able to see my gallery.
I forgot to explain that I could not filter any searches from the main gallery page to find ANY trucks by year and model; that's when I was getting that message. I just tried again and was finally able to do gallery searches.
Thanks again!!

jdadamsjr
"You location says, New York..."
Yes it says NY cause I lived there for about 4 years, I'm now living overseas (Ecuador)[B][I]

MemOrex 02-06-2005 10:37 PM

Hey, I get the same error when trying to create a gallery. Do I have to be Club FTE member to make a gallery?

Mil1ion 02-06-2005 10:59 PM

No,

Keep trying :)

Torque1st 02-10-2005 02:13 AM

The simple answer:

You're either running Internet security software with settings too restrictive or your browser security settings are turned too high (it tells you that it may cause problems with sites if you do that).
Basically, something is blocking our server's ability to see if the submission is coming from a legitimate user.

michaelbarry 02-12-2005 09:31 AM

Problem with viewing the galleries..

I don't know if this is the proper place to be posting this..but it seems to be the most appropriate to me...every time i try to view the galleries,it says this
'POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed.'
any idea why it's saying that?..is it my computer or the site?...it's been doing this now for about 2 or 3 weeks...PLEASE HELP..thanks

boogity24 02-12-2005 09:37 AM

It' been doing that to me alot lately too. I just do it over and over again and it finally lets me in.

michaelbarry 02-12-2005 09:46 AM

i've tried doing it over and over and over and over and over,and it still won't let me in..

Fordlover55 02-12-2005 10:52 AM

Over on the right side of the screen is a FTE Support link. Please report the issue there. Thanks.

Mil1ion 02-12-2005 01:24 PM

Thread Moved & merged.

Regarding FTE Web Site Topics (Support or Feedback & Suggestions)
Please...... FTE people, Go to the proper forum to first read if someone has already asked about the same topic.
If one can't be found.... Then post in the proper forum.

MemOrex 03-15-2005 09:56 PM

I FINALLY figured it out!! All this time I was browsing this site under "www.fordtrucks.com". I changed it to "www.ford-trucks.com" and it worked! That little dash, '-', between 'ford' and 'trucks' was the problem. :)