Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nova Scotia (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum121/)
-   -   About the possible meet in Spring (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/315197-about-the-possible-meet-in-spring.html)

BlueOvalBaker 12-05-2004 04:05 PM

About the possible meet in Spring

Any ideas about a possible meet in Spring/Summer guys? It'd be good to get it set up a bit now so everyone knows when and where to be. Also about stuff to do, i.e. Magic Mountain, or if it's not in NB, where could we have it? I just feel the need to plan. I guess its from my dad.

slow92 12-06-2004 02:03 PM

i would be interested in a Halifax meet in the spring(when there is no snow storms) or actually anytime as long as the roads arent crappy haha:-D i think it would be a good idea to start out with that?
i dunno?

BlueOvalBaker 12-06-2004 02:15 PM

Well, if it were Halifax it would be great for me (no hotels), but the people in PEI and New Brunswick are going out of their way. Plus there's supposedly a car show in around the Summer in NB. Also, if you've read the latest thread here, we might lose the chapter if we don't get a leader soon. I wouldn't mind being, but just the fact I'm 16, I wouldn't feel right being the leader of this group, where everyone is older.

slow92 12-06-2004 02:39 PM

ok i more/less meant to have a sort of "mini meet" for everyone in the HRM/ns area like in the near future. and plan for the "real deal" after that.
RE- the closure of the chapter... well we had this discussion one time before and never came to a conclusion nobody really comes around anymore?? the chapter is a great resource for people in the atlantic provinces as there are so many ford truck owners, i just think that awareness of the site is a big thing
i have only been here for a little while myself. :-wink

BlueOvalBaker 12-06-2004 02:43 PM

I'm new here too, but it's nice to talk to people who have an idea about where you're from. I think I'll try as leader, the worst I can do is fail

CdnSoldier 12-07-2004 05:38 PM

Spring would be great. Maybe in the middle. Amhearst?. To all the Freddie/Oromoto crowd. We could get together for a Christmas drink. Timmies?

BlueOvalBaker 12-08-2004 10:32 AM

Sounds like it might work. Just need to get everyone's attention. Where is the Tim Horton's in Amherst?

slow92 12-08-2004 11:09 AM

if i can scrounge a few bux i will be going to the island for a visit soon(before xmas). let me know when a meet would work i could stop along the way to PEI.:-X22

BlueOvalBaker 12-08-2004 11:13 AM

Which island are you going to? Cape or Prince? PEI I'm guessing. But having just 3 people meetwouldn't be very god. If wew could get maybe 5, possibly 6, we could have a good talk about everything we know. And also have a good time overall

slow92 12-08-2004 11:37 AM

hey i plan to go to PEI. i will figure out when by the weekend.

BlueOvalBaker 12-08-2004 07:56 PM

Time to vote, it's at the top of the forum, where it says "Read first, offical nomination forum"

Mil1ion 12-08-2004 08:06 PM

First you have nominations (thread above)...then once all the names are known...you have an Election where you get to Vote (another thread will have those) from the person you want to hold the position :)

BlueOvalBaker 12-08-2004 08:14 PM

Looks like I was wrong. Oh well, life goes on, I hope:)

bossind 12-27-2004 05:26 PM

Once we save this forum we all can start planning for a meet and greet. I for one am looking forward to meeting each of you.

Take care

slow92 12-28-2004 06:31 AM

same here!!