Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oklahoma Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum92/)
-   -   The inevitable has occurred (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/301243-the-inevitable-has-occurred.html)

1978fordtruckgirl 10-29-2004 11:59 AM

The inevitable has occurred

Just to let you all know, my first granddaughter was born on Oct. 21st and laid to rest on Oct. 23rd. :'( She is now in the arms of Jesus. Her name is Angelina Marie Nix. We have known since around labor day that she would be stillborn. She made it to 23 weeks gestation.There have been , and will be, rough moments, but we are holding tight to the promise that God has a plan. That's what holds us together. For those of you that pray, please ask for continued strength for my family. Thanks for "listening". God Bless!

cigarxtc 10-29-2004 12:16 PM

Alice, you and your family have my depest sympathy. My family's prayers will be with you and your family. I can only hope that time and strength in God will help you all to find solice. Unfortunately your first granddaughter isn't here with us, but she is in a better place; Heaven.(Maybe she will get to meet my sibling that didn't make it through birth also.) If there is anything I can do please let me know. :(

Traxxis 10-29-2004 09:10 PM

Alice,

I cannot express my sorrow to you, this is a situation that I hope I will never have to deal with in my life, and I hate to hear that anybody else would have to go through something so tragic. I think you know that you have the support of the Oklahoma Chapter, and the support of the entire FTE Family. I hope and pray that you and your family can find comfort in this time.

STan

--For ALL things work for the glory of the Lord. All things. Sometime's it's obviously difficult to find how, but sometimes, it's best to simply accept it and know that the Lord works in way's our finite minds will never understand. :(

bigrigfixer 10-29-2004 09:19 PM

My prayers are with you and your family.

KSCwgirl 10-29-2004 09:27 PM

Alice, I am so very sorry for your loss. (((((((((Hugs))))))))))

Sara
KS Chapter

fordborn 10-29-2004 09:54 PM

You have our condolences and please know that our thought and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow. Trust the Lord for he will show the way and trust his plan for all of us.

stlthf1 10-29-2004 10:00 PM

That is a terrible thing. My wife and I lost our first child and we have still not gotten over it. Trust that everything will be okay and that she is in a better place.

Jon

racsan 10-29-2004 10:06 PM

so sorry for you, it pains me to think if i lost my child how i would deal with it. trust in God and you will get through it. (hugs) Dave.

ChiefsFan 10-29-2004 10:18 PM

My families prayers are with you.

fordbeast_80 10-29-2004 10:27 PM

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I can only say that she is now in the arms of Jesus Christ, and if you have faith then you will see her again on that day.
Jonathan

Fordlover55 10-29-2004 10:36 PM

The loss of a newborn has to be so painful. I will say a few words for you and the family tonight. My most sincere condolences.

bowser 10-30-2004 12:01 AM

This past July my family was hit with a big loss at child birth, only it was the mother, my little sister. The baby was/is fine now, and we are all still trying to work through the loss. She had just turned 20 in May, had gotten married between Christmas and New Year's Day. The way things sound right now, the hospital/doctors were negligent, so that's a small consolation, but nothing will replace Lori. She lost her mother when she was 10(I was 17), and now didn't get to be a mother to her own child. Didn't even get to hold her little girl for more than one minute.

Anyways, prayers and condolences to you and your family. I kinda know how you feel. It will never get better, just a little easier to deal with.

brent

97Centurion 10-30-2004 01:18 AM

My prayers are with you and your family.

razell 10-30-2004 06:54 AM

having lived through the same in my family, i know what u r going through & what u will be going thru. take solice in the fact that time heals all wounds. may god bless you and yours...

SHANE_2 10-30-2004 08:57 AM

My heart goes out to you and your family,

Shane