Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   General NON-Automotive Conversation (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum19/)
-   -   The Head Muppet Is BAAACCCCKKKK!!!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/2931-the-head-muppet-is-baaacccckkkk.html)

FortyFords 03-04-2002 06:32 PM

The Head Muppet Is BAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

HE's BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!

Couldn't find anything else you like?

Once a MUPPET always a Muppet!':-X03')

Your just keepin us guessing!

You da Boss! Ken

How's the store thing going! ken ?

Rich:-X25')

Ford Trucks Built Tough!
not with rocks
Watch out "X" Mayor of Truckville

flyboy2610 03-04-2002 07:27 PM

PARTY!! PARTY!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!:-X03

FTE Ken 03-04-2002 08:59 PM

Yeah... I lost the muppet when I changed user ids... now back.

As to the store, things are really going well. We had a record month in February. Moving lots of restoration parts. In the last six months we have moved from a lowly Diablo jobber to a wd with really good volume (which means even better service). Getting a lot of good experience with the chips and will soon be a Superchips wd, especially with the fantastic Powerstroke Microtuners they now have. Considering bringing on the Hypertech product line but ONLY if they can verify EXACTLY what it is they tune and how they do it. I want to give a good selection, but not anything inferior to what we sell now.

The company putting together our new store closed their business services division so we had to ditch all the work we did. We installed new store software last Wednesday and we're moving all our product lines over to it now and hope to begin testing late next week. Have signed up with 3 new distributors of parts for the newer trucks and we're adding there product lines to the database too.

Going to be working on getting 61-64 floor pans made through our sheet metal supplier, IF someone can supply us with a good floor pan (rust is okay as long as its not rusted through). Main drawback is it will take 6 months to get production quality replacements.

Will be putting together diesel performance package deals later this week which include a chip (or Microtuner), exhaust, Big Sucker intake, gauges and a gauge pod. Putting together a Big Sucker group purchase deal, hopefully shaving about $50 off the price.

Lots of things in the works, going to be hiring another part timer soon and possibly a part-time webmaster.

Don't know if anyone knows this but we upgraded the server last week in order to tweak the performance. Will be doing even more upgrades soon --- our success will mean more for the users since they brought us our success. :-)

Looking forward to the Georgia Chapter get together this weekend!

Greywolf 03-04-2002 09:41 PM

Dang, I thought you were tweakin' on the site a few days back - now I know why!

sdhunter 03-04-2002 09:42 PM