Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alabama Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum145/)
-   -   Congrats on your own Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/290747-congrats-on-your-own-chapter.html)

Mil1ion 10-03-2004 10:24 PM

Congrats on your own Chapter

May you Live Long & Prosper :)

You will need to elect a chaper leader.

Any questions can be asked here, or in the general chapter discussion forum.

BrianA 10-04-2004 06:38 AM

Thanks Dennis.

I'll try to help steer the (Alabama) masses this way.

desperado_18_2000 10-04-2004 12:14 PM

Thanks Dennis :-X22 :-X25

Mr. Man 10-04-2004 04:42 PM

Thank You very much. Brian, I made a trip to Trussville about 2 weeks ago, went to the Trussville Automart, I'm sure you know where that is, I was looking at a 96 Dodge Ram V8 2wd with 170,000 miles, the milage scared me away though, and I got this 02 Ford F150 2wd 4.2L V6 instead(from Carl Gregory in Fort Payne), with only 47,000 miles, GLAD I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. I'll try and come in this forum often and keep it goin. Thanks again

Fordfanz 10-04-2004 11:19 PM

Congrats Bama

F2504x4 10-05-2004 06:42 PM

Welcome "Bama" to the chapter hood, if you have any question concerning electing a leader spend some time reading what the other chapter's have done, and be sure to try and have a get-together soon...also read this link....it will help with some of your ????
https://www.ford-trucks.com/chapters.php

here's a copy of some of the info from the link.......

Chapters connect FTE members in regions with each other. Through scheduled meetings and events Chapters provide an opportunity for FTE members to interact in person with others on a local level. Get to know the people in your area, learn from one another and build friendships.

Chapter Overview And Rules
In order to start a Chapter you must have minimum of 5 FTE members willing to join. Each member must be an active FTE user for at least 30 days. The member organizing the Chapter must be an FTE user for at least 60 days.

Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc. Each Chapter needs to have one or more persons with a digital camera so Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery.

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

Chapters may use the FTE logo and domains in unmodified form with prior approval from FTE for each project. Detrimental, malicious, commercial, for-profit or competitive use of the FTE logo or domains is strictly prohibited. If either is used with another logo or domain, permission must be granted in writing.

i hope this helps..good luck.....

HardScrabble 10-08-2004 12:40 AM

I am in Mobile, AL at least until May 2005.

Jimjdb1 10-11-2004 07:27 PM

Congratulations Alabama Chapter and welcome aboard. If you need any assistance don't be afraid to ask. :-blah

BTW, I will be requesting membership in your chapter as I am down there quite often. I hope to be moving there in the next couple of years when I retire. I'm not sure where yet but it will be in the northern end. I hope to get to meet some of you when I'm down there around X'mas time. Oo. Oo.

I'll be droping by quite often. :-tap

Jim :-X21

Freighttrain 10-15-2004 10:40 AM

Jim

First I want to say WHOOO HOOO.We got a chapter started!Git-R-Done.

Secondly I wanted to say hi to Jim and even though it is early,Welcome to bama!If your ever round the Gadsden Area you might see me.Either in my plain Jane 2000 Model F250 4x4 ext cab(Plain not for long I hope) or if I can ever get it back running my Powerstroke Eatin 1994 Crew Cab Dually Diesel.You can't miss me in that one.More stainless than a Peterbilt 379(running boards,grab handles,turbo wing,headache rack,roof mounted dual horns,and god know what else by the time I am finished the Rebuild/hot rodding.

Jimjdb1 10-15-2004 11:18 AM

Freighttrain:

I'll be looking for you when I get down there. I plan on comming down between X'mas and New Years. I'll give you all a heads up before I do though so you guys can get off the sidewalks. Us yankees don't drive on the streets cause they are such a mess here so we just use the sidewalks. LOL

Hope to see ya soon.

Jim