Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Utah Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum144/)
-   -   Setting up the chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/288458-setting-up-the-chapter.html)

85BigBlock 09-23-2004 11:31 AM

So..... this is what I found, I guess we need to hold an off-line meeting.

Chapter Overview And Rules

In order to start a Chapter you must have minimum of 5 FTE members willing to join. Each member must be an active FTE user for at least 30 days. The member organizing the Chapter must be an FTE user for at least 60 days.

Once the Chapter is formed, you must organize an off-line meeting of the Chapter to elect a Chapter Leader and any additional officers your Chapter may need such as secretary, treasurer, photographer, etc. Each Chapter needs to have one or more persons with a digital camera so Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery.

The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this), overseeing the organization of events, meetings and gatherings. Additionally, we encourage Chapter members to seek out new members at auto shows, fellow Ford owners in the work place and Ford truck owners you may encounter in your day-to-day life. You may even consider telling local dealerships or auto parts stores about your Chapter.

Chapters may use the FTE logo and domains in unmodified form with prior approval from FTE for each project. Detrimental, malicious, commercial, for-profit or competitive use of the FTE logo or domains is strictly prohibited. If either is used with another logo or domain, permission must be granted in writing.

FTE reserves the right to print and/or sell Chapter t-shirt, bumper stickers, business cards or other Chapter items in its online store or through a third party in order to help support the costs associated with maintaining and promoting the Chapter on FTE.

Chapter Leaders may not hold a similar position or title with a competitive venture, or otherwise have his position on FTE cause a conflict of interest.

Opinions and/or statements expressed by Chapter Leaders, officers and members do not reflect the opinions of "Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc.", its officers, directors, employees and shareholders. Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc. assumes no liability for direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, special or incidental damages, accident, injury, loss of property, income or life due to use or misuse of opinions, statements or information, actions or inaction of Chapter Leaders, officers and members.

mjwhip2 09-25-2004 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by 85BigBlock
I guess we need to hold an off-line meeting.

Just name a time and place.
I have been wanting to know about a Utah chapter, just never took the initiative. Glad someone finally did.
Mike

85BigBlock 09-27-2004 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by mjwhip2
Just name a time and place.
I have been wanting to know about a Utah chapter, just never took the initiative. Glad someone finally did.
Mike

You, Cobraxp, and I all live within about 30 mins from each other, just need to find out where everyone else is at. Oo.

utahstroke 09-28-2004 05:43 PM

I'm in! Representing Summit County, Oakley!

85BigBlock 09-29-2004 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by utahstroke
I'm in! Representing Summit County, Oakley!

glad to have you here utahstroke, I love your neck of the woods, I camp in woodland and coalville frequently.

CobraXP 09-29-2004 03:26 PM

Welcome UtahStroke! :-wink

I moved here roughly 10 months ago - still trying to learn my way aorund the state. :) Where is Summit County? (don't have a map around me)...

85BigBlock 09-29-2004 03:35 PM

Correct me if I wrong, but I believe Park City is in Summit County. If I am wrong it is still in the general direction. :-X22

CobraXP 09-29-2004 03:44 PM

I got curious - so I was doing a little Googling... :-X10

Summit County consists of:
Coalville
Echo
Francis
Henefer
Hoytsville
Kamas
Oakley
Park City
Peoa
Rockport
Upton
Wanship
Woodland

Gotcha.... :-X22

gjm75 09-30-2004 11:07 PM

Hey all.

Just for the first time noticed a Utah FTE chapter. Exactly what would an offline chapter meeting be?

CobraXP 09-30-2004 11:13 PM

Could be a lot of things:
- Meeting at a place to eat.
- Cookout.
- Mod Party.
- Campout.
- Lake party.

There are all kinds of things that could be done!

By the way - welcome to FTE! :-X22

gjm75 09-30-2004 11:24 PM

I am interested. Post details when you have em.:-tap

Penguinisto 10-01-2004 01:29 PM

mmm... someone say "food"?

Heh - I live in Layton (Davis Co.), so I'm fairly centralized from the looks of it.

Just name the time and place, and as long as it isn't during Elk Season (Oct. 8-22nd, where I'll be out and about in central UT), I'll be glad to show up.

/P

85BigBlock 10-01-2004 03:29 PM

Welcome to the Utah chapter Penguinisto, it's good to have you here. I see in your signature your driving my dream truck('79 3/4 w/460 like dad's old one)

Balasharky 10-07-2004 11:10 PM

Kool a few live in my area....looks like fun.

Balasharky 10-11-2004 11:39 AM

Hay whats the next step? Looks like a leader needs to be voted on? Who started this chapter?