Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1999 to 2016 Super Duty (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum30/)
-   -   F250 Floor Mats (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/285975-f250-floor-mats.html)

Wayne Garzo 09-21-2004 03:12 PM

F250 Floor Mats

Any recommendations for floor mats that are heavy duty, all-rubber, cover the center hump, and look like they belong inside F250. Links to sites with decent photos (not the crappy generic photos) for the mats would be nice.

Thanks.

Autobahn F-250 Lariat 09-21-2004 03:30 PM

Wayne,
Welcome to FTE :-X25 ... try cabelas they have a variety with pics available or inet search

stutterstan 09-21-2004 04:26 PM

I have Husky Liners in mine, they match colors to make the interior, andthey are easy to clean, just wash them when you wash your truck, that easy

2FiDDy 09-21-2004 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by stutterstan
I have Husky Liners in mine, they match colors to make the interior, andthey are easy to clean, just wash them when you wash your truck, that easy

I second that! Husky Liners are worth every penny. That is one of the best investments I have made.

keith w 09-21-2004 09:03 PM

I don't have the Husky Liners, but rather the Husky floor mats, since I have vinyl flooring anyway. Very nice mats, I can only think the liners are just as high quality.

Twin Tritons 09-22-2004 12:38 AM

I have the Husky liners (purchased from Cabela's) in both my trucks. The color matches the interior perfectly. I had them in my 2002 truck which I traded in with about 24,000 miles (18 months old). I removed them to put in my new truck and the carpet looked brand new underneath. In fact, I installed the brand new (removed from the 2002 truck at the dealership when new) Lariet carpet mats back into the 2002 truck. I still had the window sticker to go with it. Whoever bought the truck got a practically new truck.

The investment in Husky liners is worth every penny. The truck went through two winters (snow) and two break-ups (mud) and totally protected the carpet of the truck. BTW, I also had the center hump and rear passenger protectors. In fact, a quick wipedown with 409 and the used mats looked just like new in my new 2004 truck (small scratches from grit but not noticable).

strokinit 09-22-2004 12:48 AM

Did I accidentally clink on a HUSKY LINER link or something? :-X10 All these testamonials. I am in aggreeance (however you spell it)
HUSKY'S Kick Butt :-X22

Kevin Deaton 09-23-2004 10:14 PM

I tried the tan Husky liners in mt '05 F250 Lariat and the color did not match at all. Maybe something has changed with Ford's tan interior color. Anyways, I ordered the Catch-All Extremes because they matched the interior better and offer about the same protection as the Huskys.

Kevin

LUMBERMAN 09-24-2004 06:05 PM

I have a Husksy floorliner, Im not crazy about it. I have a 4in lift and my foot catches the edge of it when I get out, also the floor shifter for the 4x4 doesnt fit the way I would like it to ,under the mat . I saw a full floormat in JCWHITNEY that covers the whole floor ( I have an excab) I think its rubber. Check them out.

Hoosierdaddy 09-24-2004 06:23 PM

Lumberman-be careful getting out! With the lift and the lipon the mats, I can see you tripping out of the truck. Ouch! :-X10 I hear ya! Ben there.
Even with the lip on the mats, they rock! They stay put and hold up very well. Carpet stays spotless. I've had them in both my SD Ford and my previous GM truck. Husky rocks if your ok with the plastic look and functionality. If you want the soft carpet look, then get CatchAlls.
-Steve

02PSD4ME 09-24-2004 08:03 PM

Husky Liners in mine.

tsheriff 09-24-2004 09:27 PM

I put the husky liners in too. I also got the center hump liner. THey said that i couldnt use the center liner with the six speed. All you have to do is cut a hole in it. I got the black ones. Had them in my 94 and in my dads 92. Got the molded carpet types for my moms TrailBlazer.

Great product.

gibster 01-05-2007 09:17 AM

Has any one tried Black Armor floor liners, I just bought new 06 250 w/ 4wheel shift on floor. They have liners for that set up. would like to find out how they compare with Husky,s

Deluxe05 01-05-2007 11:22 AM

I will throw in a vote for the Husky floor liners. Great products.

The backside of the center hump piece has markings for cutting out the pieces needed to clear the manual transmission shift lever, the manual transfer case shift lever, and center console for those with Captains & a center console up front.

Huckle berry 01-05-2007 11:39 AM

Since Husky needs a little help in the running, I'll put my vote in. Got 'em for my 2005 F250 FX4 Lariat Tan interior. The color may be slightly off, but that is very slightly off IMO. Makes up for it with the looks and performance. They have that diamond plate pattern look with a superior contour fit. Bass Pro Shops website also has them.