Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum91/)
-   -   Cruise in June 18th (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/248001-cruise-in-june-18th.html)

DeckedoutF150 06-06-2004 05:28 PM

Cruise in June 18th

There is a cruise in on june 18th at Boitnott's in fairfield ohio. i will be there with my truck. theres always alot of cars and trucks there. it starts at 6:00 that evening. if anyone is interested in going let me know and i will help you out with directions. Ray, why dont you bring the bird on down.

F2504x4 06-06-2004 09:15 PM

i might show up but the bird been stripped of all its chrome and catwiskers and getting ready for painting this week i hope .....fingers crossed...then a new lando top if i can locate a white one....hard to come by for a 64 with the right grain...afterwards new carpeting and a headliner.....than balljoints

maybe by the end of june she be ready to spread her wings .....and fly... :)

DeckedoutF150 06-06-2004 09:53 PM

i hope you can get her ready for the 25th for the all ford show at cincinnati financial. my friend is bringing me home a flyer about it this week.

Stanstruck 06-07-2004 09:09 AM

Hey Decked, let us know about the all Ford show. I"m off that day and would sure like to know more!

Stan

DeckedoutF150 06-07-2004 08:33 PM

i will let you all know more about that. i will be getting and entry form from my friend tomorrow for that and i will prolly be entering my truck in it. so tomorrow night i will be posting more about that show when i recieve the flyer.

DeckedoutF150 06-08-2004 10:27 PM

ok, i am still on for the criuse in at boitnotts on the 18th. the all ford show however is not till july 25th and i posted a new thread about it titled 24th annual all ford show. if you are going to be going to the june 18th criuse in at boitnotts let me know and we can meet there and hang out.

Ray i hope you can make it.

phatcracker 06-09-2004 09:36 PM

I should be able to make the cruise in. I just have to find out where Boitnotts is, in Fairfield.

DeckedoutF150 06-09-2004 10:53 PM

boitnotts is on the corner os by pass 4 and port union rd. i will have to get the address to the place so that way you can get on map quest and get exact directions. or tell me where you are comeing from and i will try to help you out.

DeckedoutF150 06-09-2004 11:02 PM

boitnotts custon body paint and accessories address is 7 Cinchris Dr fairfield, ohio 45014
phone number is (513) 874-4660

phatcracker 06-10-2004 08:16 PM

As soon as I saw By Pass 4 and Port Union rd, I got an idea of where it is. I know some one that lives in the newer mobile home park at RT 747 & Port Union.

I will ask you the same thing I asked MrOldV8.
Does it matter what I drive? Namely my Ex-Pro Rally Omni GLHt. It doesn't matter to me. I just like meeting new people. I can bring my F350 out but it doesn't turn heads, though.

Thanks
Eric

DeckedoutF150 06-10-2004 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by phatcracker
As soon as I saw By Pass 4 and Port Union rd, I got an idea of where it is. I know some one that lives in the newer mobile home park at RT 747 & Port Union.

I will ask you the same thing I asked MrOldV8.
Does it matter what I drive? Namely my Ex-Pro Rally Omni GLHt. It doesn't matter to me. I just like meeting new people. I can bring my F350 out but it doesn't turn heads, though.

Thanks
Eric

well it all depends on if you want to show or not. if you think you might want to show drive something that will turn heads. there was no preregistration for that show. registration is the day of. my cell phone number is 513-479-3074 so you can find me there. also if you are interested i can bring you a copy o the entry form for the all ford show in july.

F2504x4 06-19-2004 12:08 AM

update: the birds in the paint shop.. :-X22 oh-yea! strip-sanding. "lead"-ing in a couple of holes...4-5 coates of primers with a good wet sanding..4 coates of paint then some more wet sanding on top of that 4 oh yes 4 coates of clear coat....oh ahh oh ahh....oohh oohh man i can't wait !!! plus i just ordered all new weather stripping for the doors and windows next will be the top....

nic..... i'm goin do my best to have the bird ready to show....

MrOldV8 06-19-2004 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by f=2504by497
...then a new lando top if i can locate a white one....hard to come by for a 64 with the right grain...
:)

Years ago I had a '64 Landau (sp). I was told then, that the T-Bird vinyl was patterned off of the texture used for the tops used on Model T closed cars. If you are having trouble finding the vinyl, you might want to source it through a Model T parts supplier. I'm sure that black was the only color used, but maybe they can connect you with the manufacturer, and you can ask them. In the Chicago area, there's an upholstery shop called Riggs Bros. They've been around for over 75 years and are famous for doing good work. There's more than one location now...I know there's one in St Charles. Call them. I bet they know what you're after, and could probably send you a sample of the material.

MR

F2504x4 07-07-2004 10:30 PM

nic i get to pick up my t-bird tomorrow yea! i'm going to get it put together and , hopefully i can make it to a show.

MR i'll give'm a call ,thanks

DeckedoutF150 07-07-2004 10:35 PM

sweet, i hope to see you at some. you can still make it to the all ford show on july 25th and register the day of. i hope you can make it.