Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   Guys - we HAVE to meet! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/243016-guys-we-have-to-meet.html)

cowlady 05-22-2004 05:42 AM

Guys - we HAVE to meet!

Time is running out - we need to get together next weekend - even for a quick coffee or beer or snack!
I'll be in Buffalo Fri nite & then will go to Rochester Sat evening thru Mon afternoon. I'm more than willing to have 2 meetings - 1 here, 1 there.
PLEASE - let me know who can spare an hour or so so we can set this up. I've had a lot going on lately so I apologize for being unavailable but I had to attend my Aunt's funeral. I'm back now so let's get this going ok?
Who wants to meet here in Buffalo Fri nite? Who can make it in Rochester on the weekend? I know it's the holiday weekend but this won't have to be a long meeting if you're pressed for time. Let's do this so we don't incur the wrath of the webmaster! LOL! Thanks! :)

Yeti 05-22-2004 09:50 AM

I have something going on Sunday afternoon, but I should be good the other days.
Let me know when and where.

John Pen 05-22-2004 12:04 PM

Im working till 8 on Friday....Im good after that..I could be in Tonawanda or Buffalo by 9....

1956MarkII 05-22-2004 04:03 PM

cowlady-

Check your e-mail.

cowlady 05-22-2004 05:38 PM

Okay - let's do this. Next Fri - Buffalo Brew Pub at 9PM for John Pen, Yeti & me & then next Sat for 1956MarkII & me. This way we'll get in under the gun & have the meeting requirement met. All in favor say MOO! LOL! :)
Oh - be sure to bring your better halves & I DON'T mean your trucks! Me, I'll be bringing my cat. He rides with me everywhere I go. Well. almost. He hates it but I pay for his food so he has no choice! LOL!
(no I'm not REALLY bringing him - don't be so silly! :) )

Yeti 05-22-2004 07:54 PM

I'll mark my calender ;)

cowlady 05-22-2004 08:20 PM

Cool! Now if we can just make it thru this darn storm we're all set!

1956MarkII 05-24-2004 12:00 PM

Cowlady-

If I'm the only one that will be meeting you here in Rochester, then I'll join you folks in Buffalo on Friday night. It's crazy for you to hold two meetings like that. Just give me directions to the Brew Pub from the Depew exit of the Thruway.

Yeti 05-24-2004 02:06 PM

Turn Left of the exit, go about 3 to 5 miles until you come to Main St.
Turn left, and it is on your left side almost on the corner.

There is a Arby's right next door, and a TGIF across the steet.

RoushRacen 05-24-2004 05:59 PM

Will the meeting be this Friday, 28th? If so I should be able to attend. I know right where the place is, its around the corner from the Ford school.

Yeti 05-25-2004 10:11 AM

Yup this Friday, the 28th of May....

John Pen 05-25-2004 12:52 PM

Yeti, how about directions from the 290..

cowlady 05-25-2004 01:37 PM

Sorry guys for being MIA but I'm sick - again. I WILL BE THERE THIS FRI! Seems my bronchitis is back but I'm going to the doc's again today. Just promise me - NO LIVE FLOWERS OR GRASSES OR POLLEN AT THE MEETING, OK? I'll explain Fri. when I see everyone.
RouschRacen & 1956MarkII - if I feel up to it ( & I have to) I'll be in Rochester Sat nite thru Mon to help my Mom so if you don't feel like making the drive in it's no problem.
JohnPen - the easiest way I know of from the 290 is get on the 90/Albany & get off the 1st exit. Take Transit Rd/Route 78 North to Main St & turn left - the Brew Pub is right around the corner there. It's the same place we met last winter so I hope that helps.
See you guys Fri nite! Bye!

Ronin007 05-25-2004 06:42 PM

Angela - Sorry I have been away on business and have not been on the boards in awhile. This weekend is a tough one for me. Friday is definitely out, but I might be able to make something on Saturday in Rochester. Let me know if you do plan on doing something and I can see if I can make it.

cowlady 05-25-2004 07:55 PM

Hi Ronin007! Glad to see you're back! As far as this weekend goes I will be going to Rochester later Sat nite & should be there by 8:30 or so assuming I'm okay to serve at the 4:30 Mass. If I'm still feeling like I do now I am cancelling & will head out earlier. Email me & I can give you my # here & there ok?
Sure hope we can meet this weekend! Bye for now!