Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   ART rotors and service (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/240342-art-rotors-and-service.html)

BBBxcursion 05-14-2004 02:58 AM

ART rotors and service

I just finished the install of ART rotors all around on the Excursion. What a difference! No more vibration!!! I wanted to let everyone know about there service. I dealt with Pad. He was very friendly on the phone, and very exact. Everything I asked for he repeated a couple times to confirm it was right. I gave him a tight time frame and he came through. I recieved the rotors, but one of the front rotors was missing. UPS lost it!!!! I called Pad right away. He took care of me and sent me another rotor at no cost. He sent it 3 day air because I needed it for a trip. He ate the shipping charges too. He provided tracking numbers everytime. Great place to do buisness with! And the rotors are BEAUTIFUL!!! They can be a little hard to get a hold of on the phone. But whenever I left a message, it was returned within 30 minutes. Thanks Pad!!!

MAK 05-14-2004 06:21 AM

ART - Customer Service

I also dealt with Pad - He called just to let me know they were on the way also emailed the tracking numbers. I spoke to Dean when I first ordered, very up front told me it would be awhile, was worth the wait.

It was nice to deal with people who care about what they do!

MAK

omnimax 06-01-2004 12:25 PM

I just ordered my rotors and pads from Pad at ART. Nice to deal with a company that provides good customer service over the phone. Looking forward to getting my rotors and pads in.

ktmguy70 06-01-2004 02:56 PM

Have a set

I have a Brand new set for the Front that have not been installed that I bought for Our Excursion, I'll give someone a deal On them before they Go to Ebay..
Email me

bgalaxy67 06-01-2004 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by ktmguy70
I have a Brand new set for the Front that have not been installed that I bought for Our Excursion, I'll give someone a deal On them before they Go to Ebay..
Email me

E-mail me with your price I might be your guy. - Bill

bgalaxy67@earthlink.net

BBBxcursion 06-01-2004 10:37 PM

to do the email thing, you have to type it different....like
Extinctss AT hotmail.com

bgalaxy67 06-01-2004 10:44 PM

when I posted I didn't even look to see if it was there. Thanks BBB

bgalaxy67 at Earthlink.net

BBBxcursion 06-01-2004 10:46 PM

No problem!

erlong 06-02-2004 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by BBBxcursion
I just finished the install of ART rotors all around on the Excursion. What a difference! No more vibration!!! I wanted to let everyone know about there service. I dealt with Pad. He was very friendly on the phone, and very exact. Everything I asked for he repeated a couple times to confirm it was right. I gave him a tight time frame and he came through. I recieved the rotors, but one of the front rotors was missing. UPS lost it!!!! I called Pad right away. He took care of me and sent me another rotor at no cost. He sent it 3 day air because I needed it for a trip. He ate the shipping charges too. He provided tracking numbers everytime. Great place to do buisness with! And the rotors are BEAUTIFUL!!! They can be a little hard to get a hold of on the phone. But whenever I left a message, it was returned within 30 minutes. Thanks Pad!!!

Just be sure to re-torque the lug nuts after a couple hundred miles. The ART rotors are great but can still warp if the lug nuts are not all properly torqued (mine did this, although the ART's took much longer than factory rotors to warp). After keeping track of the torque specs, warping no longer became an issue. This seems to be a problem with dealerships when they rotate tires, they like to use the impact wrench but can't find the time to pull out the torque wrench to do the work properly! I rotate my own tires now. :D

Triple X 06-02-2004 09:16 PM

I bought a set for my excursion. Great service, great product!

Zwalters 01-14-2010 04:06 PM

Got 40K on them now!

I bought a set of front ART Rotors and Pads about 2 years ago. They are still going strong, and can stop great. When they fade alittle from traffic that sucks, I just re-bed them alittle and they are like brand new. I would recommend these to ANYONE!

Monsta 01-14-2010 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
CONGRATS on your award! :D

bgalaxy67 01-14-2010 07:43 PM

Holy old thread batman!

How many miles have you put on your rotors in those 2 years?

Zwalters 01-15-2010 09:12 AM

This many

right at 38K and it's being 2 yrs and about 5 months