Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Announcements (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum74/)
-   -   Club FTE Re-newals & Sign-ups (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/225081-club-fte-re-newals-and-sign-ups.html)

FTE Ken 05-19-2003 08:31 PM

Club FTE Signups Available Again!

At long last Club FTE accounts are now available for new signups and renewal. We've revamped the system to offer the following benefits:

1. Web based email
2. POP (use your existing email software) based email that shares your email account with the web based email interface.
3. All new powerful web page editor for Internet Explorer users. Creating/editing web pages is now as easy as using a word processor. Other browsers can use the old editing interface.
4. Instant payment for signup and renewal. Pay quarterly or yearly.

To signup or renew your account go to this page:

http://www.clubfte.com/cgi-bin/webumake/umm.cgi

Existing Account Users:
Old accounts which have not been renewed will be removed (including web pages) in 30 days. Those already using POP based email will need to migrate to the new POP based email system (instructions are in your account area). All pop based email using the old system is no longer supported and will be deactivated in 7 days.

Note:

We are working on these additional features for all Club FTE users:

1. No banner ads while browsing the forums.
2. A link under your user id to your Club FTE web page.

BobbyL 05-19-2003 08:45 PM

Where can the creditally impaired send cash to sign up? Do you get a t-shirt or bumper sticker or somethin?

TheWiz427 05-19-2003 09:43 PM

Ken do you go thru the whole setup for renewals too?

82F100SWB 05-24-2003 06:36 AM

Ken, what's the status of the account verificaton? I paid my dues on the 20th, and, it still tells me that my account is expired.

Luckily for me, PayPal can't access a Canadian bank account... It only has my CC #, and nothing else.
Evan

Mil1ion 05-24-2003 12:23 PM

Just keep trying to log in to the club FTE area.

If it takes..... you are recognized as paid.

FTE Ken 05-24-2003 12:31 PM

Actually, there's a bug with import on some of the pre-existing accounts. I'm taking care of them as they are reported to me.

MyBlueCrew 07-07-2003 04:05 PM

Ken,
I have signed up to the FTE. I thought I had seen something about a sticker and T-shirt ? Was the guys just goofing or is there a big delay.. Thanks for this website.. It s very informative...

ScottOo.

FTE Ken 07-07-2003 04:16 PM

There's a big delay in the bumper stickers and membership cards due to business trips and having to write articles when I got back. I've lost a lot of time in the last month because of this. No t-shirts, those are ordered in the online store. There's no way I could give a $12 t-shirt with a $15.95 membership, provide the web servers, a bumper sticker and ship it. I'd lose money on that. :(

jaxf250 07-09-2003 02:57 PM

Ken - I just signed up a month or so back for FTE as you may recall. Anyway, I have a sticker from before when you were mailing them out, so you can skip sending me another and save some postage ;-)

grapegravy 02-05-2004 11:43 AM

Re: Club FTE Signups Available Again!

I can't seem to locate the telephone number to call. If anyone could point me in the general direction,, Thanks.

Mil1ion 02-05-2004 12:08 PM

Toll free 1-877-399-6417

Try going to the parts shop
scrolling down to near the bottom of page >
on the left side of page the words

Contact Us.

Click that for more motorhaven info.

grapegravy 02-05-2004 12:57 PM

That's the same number to use in order to pay for a ClubFTE Memebership, Mil1ion?

Mil1ion 02-05-2004 02:06 PM

It is supposed to be.

grapegravy 02-05-2004 03:44 PM

Thanks, Dennis, I thought that was just for ordering parts.

Mil1ion 02-05-2004 06:53 PM

The way I understand it,Motorhaven has the means to receive money from the outside world.