Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Gallery & Picture Display (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum77/)
-   -   gallery pics not showing up?? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/195887-gallery-pics-not-showing-up.html)

ranger429 01-23-2004 09:30 AM

gallery pics not showing up??

When I go into gallery pic's of the member's I only get 1 or 2 pic's to open and sometimes none open up. Is it my computer or is anyone else having trouble's with this. Thanks

Mil1ion 01-23-2004 12:54 PM

Please clarify this situation.

When you click on a users gallery hyperlink, you should see all of the users ALBUMS.

It seems that some user's are misinterpreting the gallery & Albums.

The Gallery is like your HOME where you live.
The album is like a ROOM in your Home.
First you go into the home ( GALLERY)
Then you see each and every room (ALBUMS with the pics in them)

ranger429 01-23-2004 02:44 PM

when I click on the hyperlink for the gallery I then click on their album. None of the pictures show up then, if I try to enlarge them, either 1 or 2 for sizethey still do not show up.

when I go to the galleries link in the top right of the screen I can see the picture of the truck but cannot see any pic's when i click on their link.

Does that make a little more sense?

Here when I click on my link Rollin Thunder below my post, I see no pictures show up, once in a while I will see 1 maybe 2 but they are alway's the same pic?

maybe it is just my computer

txwing 01-23-2004 02:48 PM

I'm having a similar problem.

I go the the gallery (HOME) and can see the pictures of several albums (ROOMS) but after seeing 4-5 "Pages" of the (HOMES) they start to appear with missing pictures, (like a white box instead of pictures). And when I click on the picture to enter the ALBUM (room) all the pics are missing.

After loggong off the web for a while, (1/2 - 1hr) then I can see the Gallery & Albums again untill I view the next 4-5 pages of GALLERY.

(I hope I explaind clearly)

Mil1ion 01-23-2004 04:00 PM

What you see when you click my hyperlink to my gallery ?

ranger429 01-23-2004 09:49 PM

I get to all your links for the albums and opened up the top one and all I saw was the old FORD on the trailer, pic #7 i think it was.

What do you see when you click on my link? all the pic's or just the one shot of the back side of the truck?

Mil1ion 01-23-2004 10:15 PM

I see everything ...including the comments by others.

ranger429 01-24-2004 07:22 AM

Must be something in my computer?? I just got a new Dell tower and everything was working fine b4 but lately it has'nt been opening all the pic's up. Thanks Dennis

Torque1st 01-24-2004 03:08 PM

Sounds like some of your browser setting relating to opening graphics are set wrong.

ranger429 01-24-2004 04:30 PM

Thanks Eric

OK now I am stumped!! when I go into my gallery to manage/edit it all the pic's show up?