Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   3.8 & 4.2L V6 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum50/)
-   -   gallery (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/183073-gallery.html)

travlnman 12-18-2003 08:06 PM

gallery

Ok, how do I set up a gallery of pictures, please help the computer illiterate this holiday seasonOo.

true4.2 12-19-2003 09:19 AM

LoL! You sound like me before I posted my pics!

Well, I don't have a digital camera, so I just went and bought a throw away camera at Wal-Mart. After I took the pics, I went to Eckerds and got them to put it on a CD that day. When it was done, I put the CD in, and just downloaded all the pics to a folder. Just right click your screen background and select new - folder and click it. Open your new folder and transfer the pics there. From there you just create your gallery and upload your pics. :D

To create your gallery just click on your name on a forum somewhere and your profile will come up. From there find the icon that reads something like gallery, create gallery, edit gallery or whatever. :) Hope that helps!

travlnman 12-20-2003 06:40 PM

Yep, that'll do it. 'preciatre it. Oo.

austinpower 12-20-2003 06:54 PM

Travlnman,
you shouldn't have to go through all that trouble. Your camera should have come with some cables that you can use to connect your camera to your PC through the USB. If you have windows, it will probably recognize the camera, and you should be able to download the picture directly onto your computer.
There is no need to go to Eckerds.
Of course, this is assuming you have a digital camera. :)

travlnman 12-22-2003 07:59 PM

Yep, I got one, but I gotta wash my filthy truck first. If I put pictures up now, I'll get laughed off the forum. Thanks for your help guys, Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!Oo.

travlnman 12-22-2003 09:08 PM

BTW, I have some pictures of my bike I would like to post, but I tried to create a gallery , but it didn't work. It says create an album then upload pictures to it , if I knew how to do that I would be all right!! Like I said before I'm truly computer illiterate, I can barely make these posts.

Jimmy Dean 12-24-2003 03:07 AM

BTW guys!! I jstu got a new cell. With a free cameral attachment pics coming in the next few years!!!

true4.2 12-24-2003 11:18 AM

Jimmy,

woo

Travlnman:

I went to your gallery and the pics aren't workin' :(

travlnman 12-24-2003 07:51 PM

Yep,I know, the pics I had on my computer already are too big, and the album won't accept them. I was going to reduce the resolution on the camera and try again, but it's been raining and it stopped just today.But seeing as how it's Christmas Eve, there is not very much time to wash and snap pics. I hope to have it done by end of week, sorry guys, too many irons in the fire.:'(

true4.2 12-25-2003 09:24 AM

It's all good yo jigga! We be chillin' in da hizzy.

travlnman 12-26-2003 05:09 PM

Sweet,

Hopefully by the end of the night, I will have the new pics up, keep in mind I'm no photographer!Oo.

Jimmy Dean 12-29-2003 02:06 AM

Pics aint comin now, see my other thread :(