Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   Come ON guys - let's have a get together! Please? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/178632-come-on-guys-lets-have-a-get-together-please.html)

cowlady 12-05-2003 05:00 PM

Come ON guys - let's have a get together! Please?

Okay - I know the holidays are fast approcahing & we're all busy & rushing around but don't we need all need some truck time?
Let's plan a gtg so we can sit back & relax & talk about the 1 thing we all love - our trucks! :)
I'm open as to when - Sundays are best but I can make it anytime the rest of you want. I know we can't ALL meet at 1 place during the winter but we can save that gathering for summer when the weather is better.
So - who's game besides me? There's a bunch of us fairly close together - we can have a Ford truck Christmas Party!!!!!!
Guys - are you there? Helloooooo? Aw shucks - did I put y'all to sleep?????? YOO HOO! Oo.

Yeti 12-06-2003 12:11 PM

Cowlady, I elect you to be the official get together coordinator.

I just want to know where and when.

cowlady 12-06-2003 11:36 PM

Cool Yeti! How about Saturday, 12/20? As for where, I'm open for suggestions. I was thinking of someplace where they DON'T have a big screen TV or you guys will be watching TV & not talking much! LOL!
How about TGIF or something similar? Any suggestions? I need help here!

kevinswart 12-08-2003 11:12 PM

Hey CowLady,
I emailed ya last week and never heard back from ya. Just wanted to make sure you got it. Also 20th works for me :)
Kevin

John Pen 12-10-2003 08:05 AM

Cowlady,
Did I mention Im always up for a party...anywhere in Buffalo would be good for me...

cowlady 12-10-2003 04:14 PM

:-wink guys! Okay - I feel a :-X03 coming on! YEAH! I would love to meet y'all!
Okay - so far we are set (sorta?) on 12/20. Now we need to know where. Any preferences? Any places you would NOT go to? Personally I am open to suggestions but PLEASE - not Hooters ok? As the only woman there (possibly) I'd like somewhere less um, scenic! LOL! Sorry!
So what ideas do you guys have? Let's hear 'em! (Why oh WHY do I hear all of you saying Hooters??? Arrggghh - men! ;) )
Kevinswart - I did get your email but I haven't been on much - jump on to check email & then off again. I'll give you a buzz ok?
Can't wait to hear your ideas guys! Bye for now!

kevinswart 12-10-2003 04:19 PM

Hey CowLady,
Give me a call anytime. The 20th works for me. And anywhere around Buffalo is fine.
Kevin

John Pen 12-10-2003 06:40 PM

Crap, Ive got a work party on the 20..Ill watch for the time you guys set..Id be in for an early get together...or poss the 19th ?

cowlady 12-10-2003 08:12 PM

What time is your party John Pen? I can make it early or the 19th is fine for me - what about you guys?
I still need IDEAS for where we meet! I don't go out much so I'm not up on what's "in" or a good place to go.
John Penn - feel free to email me ok?

John Pen 12-11-2003 06:59 PM

My party on the 20th is in the eve...6ish I believe.....

cowlady 12-11-2003 07:25 PM

Okay John - I had an idea. How about we all come to YOUR party instead? LOL! We can show your coworkers our trucks & maybe get some of them to go Ford! :)
Okay - j/k. I'm up for an early party or the 19th - either is fine with me. Now we need to get the other guys opinions.
GUYS - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yeti 12-11-2003 08:56 PM

Just a thought, but the Buffalo Brew Pub out on Main St and Transit is ok. Not to loud, good food etc.

You tell us Cowlady....YOUR in charge :)

Are bringing the trucks mandatory??

cowlady 12-13-2003 06:43 PM

Okay - I liked Yeti's idea - Buffalo Brew Pub it is! John Penn will need directions - I think if he takes Transit Rd/Route 78 it will lead him right to it OR the 990S to the 290E to the 90W & then 90E to Transit Road exit. Turn left at the exit & go north on 78/Transit Rd to Main St - about 2-3 miles maybe? Then look for this place. I've never been there either so I'm clueless after this point.
Now - time & date. Well, seems we can all make it Fri nite - 12/19. How about 7:30PM? Let me know!
Do you guys use AIM or Yahoo? We can chat there & work out details.
Trucks aren't mandatory but it wou;d be nice to get a group shot. I'll be bringing Fearles s'cause he's my daily driver! :)

kevinswart 12-15-2003 05:43 PM

Ok.. Friday at Buffalo Brew Pub works for me, as long as it's not snowing. Who else is coming?
Kevin

Yeti 12-15-2003 08:05 PM

I should be able to stop by, of course my truck just got wrecked again today, so it looks like crap, but not a problem.

The place is on Main St. almost at the corner of Transit, I konw there is an Arby's next door and TGIF acroos the street.

Where is John coming from?