Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   2019 Annual B.S. Thread! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1567411-2019-annual-b-s-thread.html)

Yahiko 01-01-2019 01:56 AM

2019 Annual B.S. Thread!

Well 2018 is almost done and 2019 is here.
So welcome to 2019 2020 is just around the corner.

onug 01-01-2019 09:32 AM

Happy New Year! May your truck run straight, fuel remain cheap and you avoid the hybrid loonies on the road...

Tim Young 01-01-2019 09:48 AM

Happy New Year friends!

Yahiko 01-01-2019 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by onug (Post 18392450)
Happy New Year! May your truck run straight, fuel remain cheap and you avoid the hybrid loonies on the road...

Speaking of. Have you heard what some people are doing at the charging stations?
Not the nicest way to act but pay back is a bitch that is for sure.

Bently_Coop 01-02-2019 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by onug (Post 18392450)

Lol

Happy New Year Gents.

NorthwesternCowboy 01-02-2019 04:40 AM

well isn't this exciting - a whole new pallet for randomness. My truck still works fine right now - knock on wood - working on getting the garage ready for the 4-post lift and then I'll go get the '65 Chev sometime this... year... maybe.

Yahiko 01-02-2019 05:55 AM

I don't have the room but a 2 post along with a knee mill and lathe and enough space to not feel cramped even with 3 trucks inside would make
me happy. With that much space I could also earn a little pocket change. If I really wanted to go over board add to that list a good paint booth
and air systems to keep a painter happy. Then I could just lease out the space to a good body and fender person.

EDIT: So really 6 bays and 2 of them not in the building that anything other than finish paint work is being done in.

Tim Young 01-02-2019 07:41 AM

Sounds like you have the plan Sean! 6 bays would be nice!

Sparky83 01-02-2019 11:30 AM

:-wink:-wink

onug 01-02-2019 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 18393510)
Speaking of. Have you heard what some people are doing at the charging stations?
Not the nicest way to act but pay back is a bitch that is for sure.

I assume you’re talking about ICEing. Read about it in another section on this forum. Pretty immature and stupid if you ask me, kind of like rolling coal. Doesn’t do anything, nor does it change any minds.

But I am sick of the egos and attitudes of hybrid and electric car owners. Hypemiling in the left lane, coasting thru street lights and delaying everyone behind them. I wish there was a way of assessing them with my carbon footprint from the unnecessarily idling at a stop light. That’s an app someone should build.

Sparky83 01-02-2019 09:55 PM

ICEing??? whats that??

I agree on the coal rollers... mine spits out a little when im pulling or really get on it... but not like them people that sit there and belch it every time they touch the throttle...

I hate the Hybreeds, the electrics and the cummins owners... all for their snotty attitudes....

Yahiko 01-02-2019 11:25 PM

Blocking charging stations with a fuel powered truck or other vehicle.

Checked on the truck today and I should be back driving it next week.

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...50c8bc7d04.jpg

Sparky83 01-02-2019 11:55 PM

sounds like when they park a Volt at the diesel pumps (or a leaf infront of any of the pumps) and then go straight into the store where they spend 20 minutes inside whole time blocking the pump... course i hate when they go into the stores even with a gas/diesel vehicle blocking the pump... i can understand it if theyre going in to prepay and come back out or they pumped and didnt get a receipt (actually been to some stations where they cant reprint if the pumps been restarted because someone new pulled in...).. but if your going in to get a sub or some other crap like that because it has a subway or like sheets stations do have their own make it fresh deli/sandwich shops inside its just rude...

Bently_Coop 01-04-2019 11:25 PM

Heading to Lynwood pick-n-pull tommorow abd watching the Seahawks Playoff game. Anyone else have something going on?

Yahiko 01-05-2019 05:07 AM

I got box #2 from UPS today. Not happy with the driver at all. The box is 8.5' ~ 10' and the driver placed it across the porch
so that if your had to get out fast you would get hung up in it.

As for my Saturday plans. Likely just working on the project truck and fixing the build in vacuum.
EDIT:
Built in vacuum is the one in the house. Someone did not look where SHE was sticking the hose.
Electricity does not get along with water. Yep you guesses it. She stuck in in the cat's water bowl.
About $400 if I have the people at the vacuum place "fix" it. By fix I mean just throw parts at it.