Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minnesota Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum86/)
-   -   POLL - interest in local chapter meetings (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/153636-poll-interest-in-local-chapter-meetings.html)

coppock 09-18-2003 02:01 AM

POLL - interest in local chapter meetings

this may or may not have been beaten to death, but so far i have not seen any posts about it. so here goes...

anyone who might be interested in a monthy or bi-monthly meeting,,,lemme know.
i love to drink coffee and talk trucks so im game!

T

couleeman 09-18-2003 07:04 PM

Sounds like not a bad idea. We would have to find a common meeting place though.

coppock 09-20-2003 03:08 AM

well, so far as a place is concerned. . .i'd think most of the members are in the twin cities area. HOWEVER, the twin cities is NOT a real central location for a meeting. . .
we'll see who responds and from where in the state. . .

T

couleeman 09-22-2003 06:30 PM

Come on guys, 30 views, and only 2 people responding. Oh well.

Boss_358 09-23-2003 12:07 PM

I don't think its a bad idea. Most of us on here seem to be spread out pretty good. I am near Milaca.

couleeman 09-23-2003 08:43 PM

I am game for going up near Milaca. Great areas there to ride the 4 wheeler.

mntintguy 09-29-2003 02:42 PM

I would be up for that thought. Getting together with fellow truck owners is a great way of meeting new friends and possible business relationships. :thumb

the real Broncoholic 10-01-2003 09:08 PM

I'm from mankato
anyone looking to do some wheeling let me know?

fordtrks4fr 10-02-2003 08:14 PM

too bad summer is over, porkys should be flooded with ford trucks sometime. i am a putz n, give the wife a break who hates hearing about my problems and cams, i need to get out, i m game. do ford truck guys sip lattes at starbucks...lol. kinda like the ****angels at macys on the day after thanks giving....lol.
seems to my the only atmosphere is when u got a group of guys staring aimlessly at a open hood witha cold beverage. i spent most of my senior year in auto shop doing that.

coppock 10-02-2003 11:21 PM

Originally posted by fordtrks4fr
snip
seems to my the only atmosphere is when u got a group of guys staring aimlessly at a open hood witha cold beverage. i spent most of my senior year in auto shop doing that.

LMAO

did just that this evening with three of the neighborhood guys standin round my driveway staring into the engine compartment of my "bird", tossin back a cool one (or three, but only one if my wife asks ya) :D

T.

RedInline6 10-03-2003 12:41 PM

sounds cool, but i'm kinda far away. i might be able to make a couple of meetings tho. i'm in chisholm.

fordtrks4fr 10-04-2003 10:29 PM

yep she asked when u were out....lol. oops mine didnt like that, looks like i better go out to the garage for a while.

lipton 10-13-2003 09:30 PM

I'm game for anything... I wouldn't mind finding some new places to wheel.

Boss_358 10-14-2003 09:32 AM

Since there are so many people interested we may have to do this from time to time. Just where and when is the question. There are some great spots to take a four wheeler around my neck of the woods. A guy I know just east of me has 90 acres on the rum river. Even the winter is fun when the river is nice and frozen and you can ride right down it. The snowmobiling is fun too. One of these days I am going to have to burn the big bonfire pile I got in the back yard.

coppock 10-14-2003 10:43 AM

sounds like im gonna need to get a 4-wheeler!

:)