Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   2017+ Super Duty (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum279/)
-   -   Carli Suspension (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1493783-carli-suspension.html)

Joneser5000 06-06-2017 06:00 PM

Carli Suspension

I made this thread since we lost 16 pages and 120+ posts of quality questions and answers regarding the Carli 2.5" leveling kit.

If you have any questions, comments, photos and what not regarding Carli Suspension please post here.

If you work for Carli please keep it to yourself. :D

MagicMtnDan 06-06-2017 07:38 PM

I don't work for Carli but I'm very interested in their
Pintop 2.5" Suspension Lift
Base Kit with King Shocks so I can run 37" x 12.50" tires

2017+ Leveling Pintop 2.5 BASE KIT +$3,605.00

SKU: CS-FLVL-PT25-17
Ford Leveling Pintop 2.5 System, 2017+ Base Kit

Base Kit Includes:
CS-FLC-05 Front Leveling Coils
CS-FPT25SPKG-LVL-05 Carli Custom Tuned KING 2.5" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Front and Rear with Stainless Shafts & Reservoir Mounts
CS-FORDBBL-17-F Front Brake Lines
CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.5 2° Caster Shims
CS-FBDF-2.5-17 High Clearance Bump Stop Drops, Front
CS-FSBD-17 Sway Bar Drop Bracket
CS-FPRB-17 Track Bar

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...8df6d61c66.jpg

MagicMtnDan 06-06-2017 07:48 PM

Quality Suspension Lift Systems aren't cheap and they shouldn't be.

I'm excited about doing this in stages - here's what I'm looking at doing:

Ford Leveling Pintop 2.5 System
Step 1: Carli Suspension 2.5" Lift with Pintop Base Kit and Track Bar
I'll run the stock wheels and tires with the Base Kit and Track Bar

Step 2: Add the Carli Radius Arms
Radius Arms for 2.5in Lifts
SKU: CS-FFRA-LVL-05
- For Leveling Systems
- 1° of Caster correction engineered into arm.
- Internal Gusseting
- Limit Straps Included
- 1/2" Additional Tire Clearance
- Huge Johnny Joint at Frame Connection for longevity and bind free Cycling.
- Fitment: 2005+

Step 3: Add one of the Rear Leaf Spring Options

2017+ Add-A-Packs
SKU: CS-FPAP-17
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with Bump Stop Drops, U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- Fitment: 2017+

OR

2017+ Full Spring Packs
2017+ Full Spring Packs
SKU: CS-FFSP-LVL-17
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1", rear high stance on Matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
- Fitment: 2017+

Somewhere in there I need to add the wheels and 37" x 12.50" tires
Will be looking at Nitto Ridge Grappler (a "hybrid tire") Nitto Ridge Grappler Tire Review: Off-Road.com and the Nitto M/T tire and R/T tires and some others Review Toyo Tires Open Country R T Truck and SUV Tire: Off-Road.com

workingdan 06-06-2017 08:51 PM

I am looking to do their level kit on my gas f350. They say it will raise the front about an 1" more, so I may have to replace the rear block to get it level. I dont want to replace the rear springs due to I tow heavy. I have airbags and if I replace the block I will have to get some daystar airbag cradles.
Anyone used them? Not real sure about just leaving them free on the bottom.

Strokin-A-2010 06-06-2017 09:08 PM

The base kit for a 2.5" leveling kit is 3600 dollars? **** I would delete the thread too. That's retarded paying that much for a leveling kit. I don't care if I did buy a 70k dollars plus truck. That's insane for their base leveling kit.

c130herc 06-06-2017 10:25 PM

I appreciate some people can't justify the cost, but the real question is have you ridden in a truck with a Carli suspension? Go do that and then see if you still question the price. I have never spoken to a person that rode in a truck with Carli installed and regretted it. BTW, I don't work for Carli, just a loyal customer!

ruphianh 06-06-2017 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Strokin-A-2010 (Post 17244177)
The base kit for a 2.5" leveling kit is 3600 dollars? **** I would delete the thread too. That's retarded paying that much for a leveling kit. I don't care if I did buy a 70k dollars plus truck. That's insane for their base leveling kit.

Why did the thread get deleted?

Tricon 06-07-2017 12:23 AM

The pintop King leveling kit is not their bottom line kit, it's the top of the line. The bottom line is the commuter for about $1100. Then it moves up to Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks in their Backcountry, then King 2.5s in the pin top.

They'll eventually release a dominator kit and unchained I'm guessing which is coil over buckets and gnarly bypass shocks.

Carli Suspension is not for the feint of heart. It's all top notch ****. I wanted 2.5 series shocks, but I wanted the foxes, so I ended up piecing my own together with Carli parts and my own source for shocks. It ended up being significantly cheaper as well this way.

MagicMtnDan 06-07-2017 02:04 AM

It's not a "leveling kit" per se. It's a suspension lift that's high quality (where have you seen a level kit with KING Shocks?!) delivering a ride that will be an improvement over stock.

You can spend less and get a higher lift. You can spend more and get an air lift. You can get a cheap ass level kit. You can even replace your shocks.

Take a look at the Carli Suspension options and you'll learn why they cost what they do and what they do better than most other options.

OR2BAJA 06-07-2017 03:28 AM

Anybody in Northern California that wants to ride in a fully built Carli truck hit me up. I would love to take you for a hot lap in my Dodge. I realize it's apples to orages but it will give you an idea about what a straight axle heavy diesel can do.

Strokin-A-2010 06-07-2017 06:23 AM

I just saw the word "base" next to the kit and I figure that was their bottom line kit. And 2.5" lift is a leveling kit.

Strokin-A-2010 06-07-2017 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by ruphianh (Post 17244486)
Why did the thread get deleted?

Something about a sales rep of a company that sales Carli and he's not a vendor on here. There's another thread about why.

texasjonathan 06-07-2017 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tricon (Post 17244579)
The pintop King leveling kit is not their bottom line kit, it's the top of the line. The bottom line is the commuter for about $1100. Then it moves up to Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks in their Backcountry, then King 2.5s in the pin top.

They'll eventually release a dominator kit and unchained I'm guessing which is coil over buckets and gnarly bypass shocks.

Carli Suspension is not for the feint of heart. It's all top notch ****. I wanted 2.5 series shocks, but I wanted the foxes, so I ended up piecing my own together with Carli parts and my own source for shocks. It ended up being significantly cheaper as well this way.

Care to share? I would rather go that route also. Also did you have some custom valving done or just use the factory fox valving?

Tricon 06-08-2017 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by texasjonathan (Post 17244776)
Care to share? I would rather go that route also. Also did you have some custom valving done or just use the factory fox valving?

My lift will end up being all of the Carli stuff, but with Fox Factory Edition 2.5s in the front and 2.0 Reservoirs with compression adjusters in the rear. I have custom valving, but it was pretty close with the OEM F250 valving from Fox.

A good place to order them is Accutune Off-road. Ryan there will take care of you, he sells the shocks with 2 free valving jobs, so if you don't like the initial valving they calculate you can send in your valve stack and get a completely reworked one for free. They will have you weigh the front and rear axles of your truck and work out the optimal valving from that. It's about $1700 for the setup I have, that includes all the labor, valving, shocks and bushings. That's pretty much how much they cost without custom valving.

The difference in the ride puts a smile on my face every time I drive, don't know how to better explain it. I hit some man hole covers in a down hill, sweeping left turn on my way to work every day. I used to avoid them because my rear end would hop and shudder and the steering wheel would shimmy left and right. Now I hit them and almost don't even register anything was there. Really inspires confidence. Off-road is a hilarious difference. Not even the same playing field. Super happy with this setup so far. 👍

Here's the order with the part numbers.
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...7d0a30118e.png
And the beasts themselves:
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...c870ce6d4b.jpg
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...d951136aba.jpg
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...12135a9055.jpg

OR2BAJA 06-08-2017 07:11 AM

Lookin good. I dig the foxes