Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum38/)
-   -   New to the forum 74 f100 2wd swb. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1492505-new-to-the-forum-74-f100-2wd-swb.html)

MrQuick 09-10-2018 11:40 AM


Originally Posted by nytling92 (Post 18181420)
WONDERFUL!!! The only thing I was remotely let down by was the textured firewall. You did such a nice job I was really looking forward to seeing it shine. Super work and an inspiration to get my bathroom remodel done for my wife so I can get back out in the garage. 😀

Thank you for the compliment, the textured firewall was not my idea but it is growing on me, it really looks good in person.

MrQuick 09-11-2018 08:43 PM

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...b321df2fb.jpeg
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...35c8cc255.jpeg
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...e98152158.jpeg
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...e44d8c9a9.jpeg
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...c4f01fb05.jpeg
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...732bd7578c.jpg

nytling92 09-12-2018 06:48 PM

Hey.... I just noticed in that last pic it looks like the final wheels are on there. Where's the wheel pics

MrQuick 09-12-2018 09:58 PM


Originally Posted by nytling92 (Post 18191812)
Hey.... I just noticed in that last pic it looks like the final wheels are on there. Where's the wheel pics

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...af8087d0b2.jpg
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...d39e2e82f.jpeg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...f9e0973751.jpg
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...90710dc5e5.jpg

thesubversivehippie 09-13-2018 02:55 AM

She's got her dancing shoes on now, boys! Beautiful!

MrQuick 09-13-2018 01:29 PM

Off script a little bit. Proud Dad moment. My son built this car.
 
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...ce872b368b.jpg

72rtchallenger 09-13-2018 06:48 PM

What size rim an tires you running ?

MrQuick 09-14-2018 03:41 PM

20x10 rear
20x8 front

MrQuick 09-18-2018 11:41 AM

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...6c33db8183.jpg
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...cc2710cee2.jpg
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...9dd7855cfd.jpg
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...48f1c46c3e.jpgWHOOPIE! wiring :-X24

FMJ. 09-18-2018 04:22 PM

I don't envy you one bit.

I see that your wooden door panels are still work in progress.

I made some, but instead of using a kick plate (or whatever it's called), I made map book holders.

The panels cover the entire door area, and they create a solid feel to the doors.

Anyway, FWIW :

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...0a27e06299.jpg


MrQuick 09-18-2018 09:08 PM


Originally Posted by FMJ. (Post 18202079)
I don't envy you one bit.

I see that your wooden door panels are still work in progress.

I made some, but instead of using a kick plate (or whatever it's called), I made map book holders.

The panels cover the entire door area, and they create a solid feel to the doors.

Anyway, FWIW :

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...0a27e06299.jpg

I like em.. dropped mine off at the upholstery shop today. Can't wait to get them back.

meangreen92 09-18-2018 09:59 PM

Man, that truck is going to be as nice or nicer than the ones at the show a few pages back! I like the custom fuel filler door.

nytling92 09-18-2018 11:31 PM

Thank you for the wheel pics. 👍 That color is full of class.

MrQuick 09-19-2018 10:21 AM


Originally Posted by nytling92 (Post 18202733)
Thank you for the wheel pics. 👍 That color is full of class.

Your welcome and thank you. The paint is white gold metallic.

MrQuick 09-19-2018 10:22 AM


Originally Posted by meangreen92 (Post 18202582)
Man, that truck is going to be as nice or nicer than the ones at the show a few pages back! I like the custom fuel filler door.

Thanks man. I hope its half as nice as the ones I see in the shows.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands