Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   2018 G2G / Mammoth Cave NP... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1486457-2018-g2g-mammoth-cave-np.html)

fordmantpw 03-05-2018 11:22 AM

The Corvette Museum is awesome! Do it! I'm not a Chevy or Corvette fan, but I still enjoyed it. It's worth it just to see the room and cars that were involved in the sinkhole.

I won't be making the trip, but if you score a tour of KTP, I may have to drive down for that alone!

EO2SeaBee 03-06-2018 03:38 AM

Brown Santa brought this yesterday. Now my wife wants one for sure!
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...6d8d0a4352.jpg

System 03-06-2018 05:40 AM

Mine are coming Thursday. Jeff Bezos' long running feud with POTUS penalized my order. I've never had a prime order take almost 7 days to be delivered despite the item being in stock. Amazon also neglected to send my shipping notification which has NEVER happened before. And I order a LOT from them. Coincidence?

EO2SeaBee 03-06-2018 05:59 AM

The biggest issue I ever seem to have with receiving my stuff on the second day is the UPS distribution center and/or driver that services my area. Until VERY recently, about half the time that UPS tracking would show my order on the truck for delivery by the end of the day, a check again after 19:00 would show a delivery exception or reschedule. So, it starts the day on the truck for delivery, but did they run out of time? Did they not find the same address they've made a hundred other deliveries to in their GPS? Did they forget my package was on the truck with the others? Last night was the first time in months that they've even bothered to leave the package on the porch. Most of the time the last several months, the packages have been left by the front fence, or shoved in the mailbox - even with the gate open and people inside the house. Not sure what happened with Jeff and The Donald.

System 03-06-2018 06:03 AM

99% of my stuff comes USPS or USPS/UPS smartpost with a smattering of FedEx and UPS.

EO2SeaBee 03-06-2018 06:08 AM

It's funny: the stuff I get directly from Amazon usually comes UPS. Occasionally, I do get stuff directly from Amazon that comes UPS Smart Post. Typically though, I get FedEx Smart Post or UPS Smart Post when using a third party through Amazon. Since Amazon is about to open the doors on a giant distribution center near my house, I wish I could go browse the aisles for a while, or purchase online and pick up that day.

System 03-06-2018 06:10 AM

Drone delivery...

EO2SeaBee 03-06-2018 06:22 AM

That would be neat, but someone out here in the sticks would likely shoot it!

golfmedik 03-06-2018 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 17844242)
That would be neat, but someone out here in the sticks would likely shoot it!

Yep! Big lawsuit around here about a local county "employee" watching women while sunbathing and the owner shot the drone. He was arrested and charged with destruction of government property until he aired the SD in it on YouTube. The employee was fired and the charges were dropped on dad.

golfmedik 03-06-2018 03:13 PM

Still haven't gotten my shirt yet!

EO2SeaBee 03-07-2018 05:30 AM

I ordered Jodi's shirt yesterday morning. No shipping notification yet though.
Glad the guy that shot the drone got off and the dill-weed that was filming women was fired. Glad when he shot the drone, we didn't damage the SD card.

System 03-29-2018 02:32 PM

Less than 3 months til Mammoth... :)

EO2SeaBee 03-29-2018 05:52 PM

Can't wait! Jodi and I are ready for our "warm up" outing this weekend. 3a can't get here soon enough.

golfmedik 03-29-2018 08:37 PM

I hope you guys have a great time buddy!! The rain and wind just started here.

EO2SeaBee 03-29-2018 08:58 PM

Thank you Monty. If the weather on your side of the country follows our pattern for the last 24 hours, you should see some clear skies within a day or so.