Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missouri Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/)
-   -   Its Finially February BS & Chat thread. Welcome y'all. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1473791-its-finially-february-bs-and-chat-thread-welcome-yall.html)

ldgamblin 02-08-2017 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by earthquake68 (Post 16935819)
Evening All!

Chip. Sparta / South Street is my exit. Head east for about 4 miles. When you get to the trailer place on the right hand side, slow down. The next right hand turn you can make is Harmony Cir. (Blue Monkey Towing is on the corner) I'm the second driveway on the left. Just look for Mongo and EQ.

If you use the Waze app, it'll take you to the front door of the shop.

earthquake68 02-08-2017 10:46 PM

Holy crap! I didn't think I had all that info out there for that. I know it scanned FB, because some of that looks familiar, but I don't think I updated the address yet. That's both cool and scary at the same time. :o

ldgamblin 02-08-2017 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by earthquake68 (Post 16936586)
Holy crap! I didn't think I had all that info out there for that. I know it scanned FB, because some of that looks familiar, but I don't think I updated the address yet. That's both cool and scary at the same time. :o

I entered it all when I pm'd you awhile back. Waze is made up of volunteer editors working to keep it the best app for travelers and commuters hands down. If you have the app and search for the shop, you'll see created by and updated by. I think that you will appreciate the handle.

ubereal2 02-09-2017 07:18 AM

Good morning everybody :)
Much cooler today, and windy after the few storms that came through late last night.
No plans here other than wish for terrible things to happen to Crutchfield :eek:. Yup, I was told 3 to 5 business day's for my refund so I can replace that stuff I ended up with. And today is day 7, so I'm not vary pleasant.

Unk Bob:-arrgh

77&79F250 02-09-2017 07:19 AM

I think he still has a flip phone and hates to have that electric leash...no laughing I still have a flip phone and do not text either. Makes life way easier IMO.

Morning folks.

ubereal2 02-09-2017 07:36 AM

I'm actually considering going back to a way more basic phone when I'm due for a new phone this summer.
I don't care for emails, and I hate to text. But I really don't mind a phone call every now and then. So a more basic phone would be fine with me. As long as I can see the buttons. :o

Unk Bob:-X22

77&79F250 02-09-2017 07:39 AM

Here you go Unk Bob https://www.walmart.com/ip/GOSO-Big-...&wl13=&veh=sem lol

cyclopsblown34 02-09-2017 07:45 AM

Good morning youins. Had my morning coffee overlooking Table Rock lake. Today is shopping for two days snacks and whatnot. The car has no room for anything. My iPhone has an app that gets me directions direct from contacts if the address is loaded, I just discovered it this morning while looking for directions to Superman's Shop of Solitude, clicked the pin thing and there's directions to Performance Inc.

cyclopsblown34 02-09-2017 07:46 AM

UnkBob size buttons!

ubereal2 02-09-2017 07:46 AM

Dude, that say's it's for the elderly. I'm not that old......I just can't see that small blurry print.

Unk Bob:-X06

97 Mountain Man 02-09-2017 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by ubereal2 (Post 16937041)
Good morning everybody :)
Much cooler today, and windy after the few storms that came through late last night.
No plans here other than wish for terrible things to happen to Crutchfield :eek:. Yup, I was told 3 to 5 business day's for my refund so I can replace that stuff I ended up with. And today is day 7, so I'm not vary pleasant.

Unk Bob:-arrgh

Was 3-5 business days after they received the stereo? If so that is probably why you haven't received it yet.

97 Mountain Man 02-09-2017 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by ubereal2 (Post 16937066)
I'm actually considering going back to a way more basic phone when I'm due for a new phone this summer.
I don't care for emails, and I hate to text. But I really don't mind a phone call every now and then. So a more basic phone would be fine with me. As long as I can see the buttons. :o

Unk Bob:-X22

Then what's the point of a fancy stereo :D

ubereal2 02-09-2017 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by 97 Mountain Man (Post 16937120)
Then what's the point of a fancy stereo :D

I love my music, it's always on inside the house, in the shed, and in the truck. The stock stereo in the truck sounds like a big AM radio.
And truthfully if the family wasn't scattered around, I wouldn't even have a cell phone.

Unk Bob

77&79F250 02-09-2017 08:12 AM

Chip did you wake up at the Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center? They have a nice view of the lake too.

I do not really want to know where you stayed I was just guessing. lol

Unk Bob its either a fat button phone or glasses.

cyclopsblown34 02-09-2017 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by 77&79F250
Chip did you wake up at the Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa and Convention Center? They have a nice view of the lake too.

I do not really want to know where you stayed I was just guessing. lol

Unk Bob its either a fat button phone or glasses.

We're at the Bass Pro place. Blue green Wilderness Club at Big Cedar...read right off the brochure.