Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   User Gallery & Picture Display (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum77/)
-   -   my pics will not show up ???? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/146054-my-pics-will-not-show-up.html)

popman 08-23-2003 11:45 PM

my pics will not show up ????

i had three images of my truck uploading ..all three was in the browse windows and was uploading ...after it got finished i check it and there are still no pictures on my galley ..did i do something wrong?

Mil1ion 08-24-2003 12:29 PM

How large were they ?
Perhaps they exceeded the size limit and were NOT actually up-loaded ?

Make sure the largest side is no larger than 700 pxl's

popman 08-24-2003 03:35 PM

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/httpd/ford-trucks.com/htdocs/user_gallery/editalbum.php on line 246

Sort Order Has Been Set....this is what i get when i try to download my pics..i really dont know what it means maybe it is the file size or something

Mil1ion 08-24-2003 05:55 PM

It seems you created 7 albums ,all with the same name.

Instead of 1 album with photos in it.

I have uploaded a photo of a 78.
You will see the 5 Browse windows , this is for picking the files from your computer.
:)

Try again.

Jim VA. 09-07-2003 09:25 AM

I too received the error message about the "editalbum.php" and typed that url in to no avail. How am I supposed to find line 246? I used the browse boxes to upload my pictures and waited some time for the upload to finish. When that was unsuccessful I tried uploading only one picture. My jpg's are small so picture size is not an issue. Could it be a glitch in this site or perhaps Internet Explorer that doesn't allow the transfer? Very frustrating!!!!
Look forward to your input. Thanks, JimVA

popman 09-07-2003 07:20 PM

yeah that is what happens with me also...i get that same line 246 or something like that...i tried uploading one like u did..and when u do upload it it takes forever it seems..then when it is done it is the same just like u never had uploaded anything...i tried to see if anyone could help but they did not know i guess..i am not the best at computers but i know how to upload pics using the browse click on tabs that they have on here and it does not work for me...i am using a regular jpeg pics with a small file size also..i dont know what the deal is ...

Mil1ion 09-07-2003 07:28 PM

Let me see if I can upload one.

Size is very important when it comes to photos.:)

Mil1ion 09-07-2003 07:32 PM

It worked for me .

What size are you trying to upload.?

The Longest side shouldn't be longer than 640 pixels.

popman 09-07-2003 07:32 PM

it might work for you i dont know maybe i have to big of file size...but according to what the web page in here saids it is not...i am kinds stumped..

popman 09-07-2003 07:40 PM

hey i will find out how big the pixels are that might be problem ...i took the pics with a digital cam...so let me find out if it is...the only other way i been able to let people see my truck is on my gallery i got web site posted on there and that has to copy and pasted then it shows my web site..on where u can post your url web site at on here..when i post it..it will not show up either..i had a nice web site made up for it but it on here it will not show the link...

Jim VA. 09-08-2003 04:21 PM

Dennis, Thank you for your suggestions. I had NOT reduced my jpgs quite enough. My posting this time was successful. Thank you again, JimVA

popman 09-08-2003 08:34 PM

hey i was wondering how did u reduce jpegs image size enough ...did u use a program or something?

Mil1ion 09-08-2003 09:35 PM

Yes the program that allows you to view them on your computer should have a re-size feature.

For that, you could look that program's help file :)

popman 09-10-2003 04:20 PM

ok to anyone having the same problems i had uploading your pic and if it is the file size to big..there is a program i downloaded off of ..download.com...called easyimage lite...works really good and real real simple interface...but i got my one pic on here and going to put the others soon...thanks