Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   2004 - 2008 F150 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum24/)
-   -   Well, at Least We Have BROCHURES.... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/138269-well-at-least-we-have-brochures.html)

1956MarkII 07-29-2003 01:20 PM

Well, at Least We Have BROCHURES....

Just received a handful this morning. If you can get a dealer to part with one, GET IT. 45 big beautiful pages with every detail and cutaway you can imagine. They spent some big bucks on this one. And when do we get the real thing? Who knows.......

ArtsBest 07-29-2003 04:31 PM

I'm sorry did you say something?

1956MarkII 07-29-2003 05:07 PM

Originally posted by ArtsBest
I'm sorry did you say something?
TOOOOO-SHAY!!!!

Thanks for getting it! For anyone else that didn't, that was just my way of demonstrating how WELL Ford Motor Company listens. It never ceases to amaze me how stone-deaf corporate America has become. Only THEY know what's good for us; we don't have a clue, so why should they listen? And they all wonder why they're in trouble. Maybe they expect me to show up here and "rah-rah" the corporation, but how long can you bury your head in the sand?

FTE Ken 07-29-2003 05:22 PM

I had my brochures a month ago. :) Sorry, couldn't resist a little jab!

mgazak 07-29-2003 07:29 PM

If you can get a dealer to part with one, GET IT. 45 big beautiful pages with every detail and cutaway you can imagine.
:-X01 Alright... stick um up and hand them over :-X01

:-X05 JK

jamesfx4guy 07-31-2003 04:38 PM

thats no brochure its a book!!

cfjdman 07-31-2003 04:51 PM

Anyone have a link to a pdf version yet?

Fat Mike 07-31-2003 05:33 PM

No dealers in my area want to give them up or they don't have them.

They also think that it's an oppurtunity to unload a '03.

Saleenlimited 08-12-2003 10:32 AM

i have been asking my ford dealer for a month now and they keep saying soon..... none as of last night!!!!! yet they already have trucks on the lot!... but are all sold :(

jamesfx4guy 08-12-2003 01:16 PM

i grabbed 3 copies when nobody was looking since all dealers in my area wanna play the game they ain't got em when they do...... these should have also been mailed to people who use these forums as obviously we are most likely the buyers no?

mgazak 08-16-2003 02:42 PM

I'm driving home from work a different route from usual. As I'm going by the other local Ford dealer, I see a black reg. cab 04 on the lot in the front row. Oo. Oo. I quickly pull in and get out to check it out. Very nice! I then went into the showroom for a brochure. Well, I don't see any with the other brochures so I get ready to leave when a salesman sees me. I told him I saw he had an 04 and wondered if they had any brochures. He gets one out of an office for me. Then he get the key so I look at the inside of the one on the lot.

BTW, these are awesome brochures as 1956MARKII mentioned. :-X03