Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   Crystal Ball (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1371315-crystal-ball.html)

senix 04-02-2015 06:04 PM

I want the manual shifter back on the floor and a metal dash again.

Maxium4x4 04-02-2015 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Karl4Cat (Post 15234611)
How about the starter on button on the floor too?

Key start usually works ...:D I find my hands occupied on curvy roads or heavy traffic so I just blind the crap out of other drivers since they went European style on the all-in-one control. My left foot has plenty of idle time and is faster. Call me Old School but it was better than the dimmer out of reach.

Bill Ford 04-02-2015 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Karl4Cat (Post 15234611)
How about the starter on button on the floor too?

My grandfather just turned over in his grave.

Rick03hd 04-03-2015 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Maxium4x4 (Post 15234653)
Key start usually works ...:D I find my hands occupied on curvy roads or heavy traffic so I just blind the crap out of other drivers since they went European style on the all-in-one control. My left foot has plenty of idle time and is faster. Call me Old School but it was better than the dimmer out of reach.

I never knew what was wrong with the dimmer on the floor.

Big-Foot 04-03-2015 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rick03hd (Post 15235771)

I remember having had to stomp the living $#!t out of the floor buttons after they got all crusty from salt and crud dragged into the truck in the winter....

The first cars and trucks they changed over to use the turn signal stalk failed miserably and it took a good ten years before they started using materials that would not come apart or crack after a couple years of use...

I wanna know why I don't have a drain plug in the pan of every automatic transmission I have! :-huh

I wish we had an option for good old fashioned radios with 5-6 pushbuttons again... Today's radios befuddle the cr@p out of me sometimes....

Now what is all this talk about Crystal???? }>

jonrjen 04-03-2015 08:50 AM

If looking into the Crystal Ball shows it, when is the Bronco and Ranchero going to make a come back?

Speaking of Crystal.........where is she? Haven't seen her in a while?

When will Ford stock go up in price above that of GM, which is where it should be? Any future raise in dividend coming soon?

And if I am just to far off in my assessment of the term "Crystal Ball" and it has nothing to do with looking into the future. Then I'll take 2 tickets to the "Crystal Ball", hopefully it will be on a night that I can attend.

Big-Foot 04-03-2015 09:23 AM

They (Ford) have some real kick-ass Ute's that they only sell down-under for some reason...
Would love to have them here!! I loved the Rancheros and El Caminos...

Thom12 04-03-2015 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rick03hd (Post 15235771)

Actually I heard they were seriously considering going back to the dimmer switch on the floor..... because blondes keep getting their left foot tangled in the steering wheel when they try to dim the lights....

Sailor Roy 04-03-2015 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Thom12 (Post 15236968)
Actually I heard they were seriously considering going back to the dimmer switch on the floor..... because blondes keep getting their left foot tangled in the steering wheel when they try to dim the lights....

:-X19......Baaaad........:-X19

Truth be told........the Blondes can't remember where the dimmer switch is......They want to be brighter....can't find the switch........:-missingt:-missingt

Dakster 04-03-2015 01:29 PM

Did Ford buy tunes from H&S or SPE to incorporate into the new Super Duty? Obviously they will be DPF on tunes...

Sailor Roy 04-03-2015 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 15237059)
Did Ford buy tunes from H&S or SPE to incorporate into the new Super Duty? Obviously they will be DPF on tunes...

Sorry.......I don't understand :-huh

Dakster 04-03-2015 09:56 PM

Because if Ford is tuning the trucks they have to do it with the DPF on...

Unlike those here that the DPF falls off when they tune.

dualwheels66 04-04-2015 05:39 AM

How about updating the SD chassis, it seems to me that the SD chassis is barely adequate at handling the torque the 6.7 puts out. How about getting rid of the death wobble and please don't insult us by saying it doesn't exist. How about an air bag option on dually's, it seems that 90% of dually owners on this site put them on or in my case, 4" blocks, to help with rear end sag. I am tired of buying a new truck and needing to put on new shocks, air bags, track bar, better headlights, just to get it at where it should be from the factory.

T diesel 04-04-2015 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by dualwheels66 (Post 15238717)
How about updating the SD chassis, it seems to me that the SD chassis is barely adequate at handling the torque the 6.7 puts out. How about getting rid of the death wobble and please don't insult us by saying it doesn't exist. How about an air bag option on dually's, it seems that 90% of dually owners on this site put them on or in my case, 4" blocks, to help with rear end sag. I am tired of buying a new truck and needing to put on new shocks, air bags, track bar, better headlights, just to get it at where it should be from the factory.

I'll drink to that! :-drink

Maxium4x4 04-04-2015 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by dualwheels66 (Post 15238717)

They offer an F450 or even better F650....:D