Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   Jolly Green Giant...2015 F-350 KR DRW (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1350509-jolly-green-giant-2015-f-350-kr-drw.html)

Seabiscuit-P3 02-16-2019 12:18 PM

Hi Roy, glad to see you are home and feeling a little better. They'll have you fixed up better than new next week.

Sailor Roy 02-16-2019 01:28 PM

Hi Monty...... I can't wait to get my new tires..... I have wanted Winter Ice & Snow tires......just couldn't talk Lynn into them. I should have had her drive the truck in the heavy snow long ago.........

EO2SeaBee 02-16-2019 04:04 PM

Glad to see you somewhat functional again Roy. Jodi and I pray things go well for you next week.

Sailor Roy 02-16-2019 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 18486348)
Glad to see you somewhat functional again Roy. Jodi and I pray things go well for you next week.

Howdy Sailor Seabee........:-wink

Life is good today........:)
I am looking forward to Thursday......:) I am feeling positive about the outcome........:-X22

Skip1970 02-16-2019 07:45 PM

you gotta get off that bedrest, theres some travel trailers that need some smashing roy!

Sailor Roy 02-16-2019 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Skip1970 (Post 18486661)
you gotta get off that bedrest, theres some travel trailers that need some smashing roy!

No bending sheet metal........:-X19

Bedrest does need to go ...... Too many fun things in life to get done.........:-jammin

farmert 03-03-2019 04:48 PM

Hope the back is feeling better Roy. Been thinking about you, and missing your posts.

Bonanza35 03-03-2019 04:52 PM

Roy, if you had your surgery I hope your doing well. Thought it was last thursday? Anyway, our prays are with you for sure.

Bonanza35 03-03-2019 05:01 PM

On a side note guys, I think I mitt get the best response here. My son is looking at a 2016, at the Ford dealer with 26 thousand miles. It's an F350 CC LB DRW 4x4 with 4.30 gears, Lariate. He said the car fax said it had a pvc cooler replacement. I'm thinking EGR but I'll have to ask him again. I thought I read somewhere that the 2016 had some problems? Am I wrong here? Also he wants to change the front seat to bench style because they have four young ones. Problem is what about the rear air? The vents I'm sure go threw there. And any other controls? I'm not liken the 4.30 rear end because these trucks tow so good with higher gears but that to him isn't a deal breaker. Did they come that way or is that a special order some one did? He's been looking a while and says the price is right. He tows a 40 foot toy hauler with his 6.0 truck, and believe me it does the job but is way over loaded. Any help from you guys is deeply appreciated. God bless,

Chet

Sailor Roy 03-03-2019 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by farmert (Post 18517571)
Hope the back is feeling better Roy. Been thinking about you, and missing your posts.

Hi Tom........
Thanks for stopping by.... Work around the house is on hold for awhile.

I am healing !! Pain levels are greatly reduced...:)

I am not so sure I would be working in the garage the last 3-4 weeks. The weather has been well below zero. Until I get all the insulating done, it would be hard to heat the place.

Sailor Roy 03-03-2019 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bonanza35 (Post 18517586)
Roy, if you had your surgery I hope your doing well. Thought it was last thursday? Anyway, our prays are with you for sure.

The surgery happened Feb 21st.....
Surgery went very well....:)

I am healing pretty good. Much less pain. I am out and about.......
Getting better by the day.

Sailor Roy 03-03-2019 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bonanza35 (Post 18517602)
On a side note guys, I think I mitt get the best response here. My son is looking at a 2016, at the Ford dealer with 26 thousand miles. It's an F350 CC LB DRW 4x4 with 4.30 gears, Lariate. He said the car fax said it had a pvc cooler replacement. I'm thinking EGR but I'll have to ask him again. I thought I read somewhere that the 2016 had some problems? Am I wrong here? Also he wants to change the front seat to bench style because they have four young ones. Problem is what about the rear air? The vents I'm sure go threw there. And any other controls? I'm not liken the 4.30 rear end because these trucks tow so good with higher gears but that to him isn't a deal breaker. Did they come that way or is that a special order some one did? He's been looking a while and says the price is right. He tows a 40 foot toy hauler with his 6.0 truck, and believe me it does the job but is way over loaded. Any help from you guys is deeply appreciated. God bless,

Chet

I have not heard of problems with the 2016. Mt truck is a 2015 and the 4:30 rear end was standard went I ordered it. The dually dictates the rear end. There is not an option for a 3:55 which I would have liked....

farmert 03-03-2019 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 18517632)
Hi Tom........
Thanks for stopping by.... Work around the house is on hold for awhile.

I am healing !! Pain levels are greatly reduced...:)

I am not so sure I would be working in the garage the last 3-4 weeks. The weather has been well below zero. Until I get all the insulating done, it would be hard to heat the place.

Glad to hear the surgery went well, and you are on the mend. Sounds like we have the same weather here. It seems the weather this past year is about 1 and a half months behind. The weather channel said the low temps were about 40 degrees below normal for this time of the year here.

Sailor Roy 03-03-2019 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by farmert (Post 18517677)
Glad to hear the surgery went well, and you are on the mend. Sounds like we have the same weather here. It seems the weather this past year is about 1 and a half months behind. The weather channel said the low temps were about 40 degrees below normal for this time of the year here.

I don't remember the numbers the weather guy put out on the local news......... But, the word is that the temps have been very much below normal.

Bonanza35 03-03-2019 08:31 PM

Thanks for the reply Roy. I'm glad your doing well. I'll relay the information on the truck to my son. God bless and a speedy recovery!