Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (
-   1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks (
-   -   gota dumb question, part identification (

Dutter 2 08-16-2014 10:59 PM

gota dumb question, part identification
i gota zf5 tranny, and im tryn to buy that part that covers the clutch on the bellhousing. How do i find this ?

Dutter 2 08-18-2014 12:47 AM

come on guys anyone ? i felt stupid for asking lol. Or hell just send me a link as to were to buy one

raystankewitz 08-18-2014 02:56 AM

Found in your local J/Y.

I'm not sure you're going to find that dust shield at a parts house or the Ford Stealership.


EPNCSU2006 08-18-2014 05:26 AM

Are you talking about the rubber plug? I wasn't able to source one when I rebuilt my transmission, but it is item 1.630 on the first page here:

Dutter 2 08-18-2014 01:44 PM

alright heres a pic maybe thatll help, or maybe i gota different tranny

Mike1 08-18-2014 02:06 PM

Buy 1995 Ford F-250 Parts |

Is this what you're looking for?

Dutter 2 08-18-2014 05:12 PM

there we go YES thank you :-X22 i guess thats why i couldn't find it because they call it a inspection cover

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.