Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (
-   Y-Block V8 (239, 272, 292, 312, 317, 341, 368) (
-   -   New intake (

f100swe 07-06-2014 04:28 PM

New intake
My name is Anders live in Sweden i have a F100 1956
With a y 292 with 3 holley caburator a edelbrock 553 intake.
113 heads with high ratio ecg rockers and camshaft Isky e4.
Gearbox T5 5 speed rear end is 3.7 Ford 9"
I want to change intake and caburator do you have any suggestion i only want a 4 barrel.


bjmayberry2 07-07-2014 10:12 AM

Get a EZC 9425-B (not an 9425-A) and a Holley 390 CFM 4 Barrel. Don't forget you'll need a different air cleaner too.

What are you doing with your Edelbrock and 3 two barrel set up?

f100swe 07-08-2014 12:09 PM

Hello isnt it a smal caburator to the engine?
I dont know what i do with my old intake maybe have inside the house to look at.

bjmayberry2 07-08-2014 02:58 PM

Look here (FTE) for carburetor size, but 390 to 450 CFM is what most use.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.