Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum91/)
-   -   Spring is Here.... (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1307925-spring-is-here.html)

F2504x4 04-06-2014 11:40 AM

Spring is Here....

Just dropping by seeing how my fellow FTE'ers are doing :-wink. Was out at the track yesterday working on a few things to get ready for racing, Today going to help a neighbor pull his 3 on the tree column out for rebuilding.

Been a long winter and I am so ready for this warm weather ..

bmuhlbach 04-06-2014 08:48 PM

Hi Ray. I think spring is here. Out working in the garage again with out a hat and coat felt pretty good.

Freightrain 04-07-2014 01:34 PM

Howdy Ray!!!

I was out on the scooter yesterday. Took '69 F100 for spin to DQ last night. Awwww, get'n that summer feeling(almost).

RedDevil460 04-07-2014 07:22 PM

Hey Ray hows it going? :-wink

Yeah I am definitely glad spring has arrived! Noramlly I don't mind winter too much, but this year's just seemed like it dragged on forever. I was tired of it. And I actually have a truck now, so I hate seeing it covered in all that salt.

Glad to have the sunshine back and actually be able to go outside, lol. I can't wait for summer. Especially since I'll be graduating high school. I'm pretty excited about that LOL. :-X04

Over the weekend I finally got a chance to do some work to my truck. Got the chance to put the new lights I got, on it. I put on Recon's smoked LED 3rd brake light, smoked cab light lenses, LED cab lights and LED Interior dome lights. I finally the time and a nice day to do it, I am very happy with them. I think they look real good.

Planning on doing a lot to it next week, during my spring break. Going to do the work with a few buddies should be fun.

RUNVS 04-09-2014 02:23 PM

Speaking of which... With the gorgeous weather we are supposed to have this weekend make sure to break out the cameras and get some good outside pics of those trucks!!! Be ready for when we start taking admissions to the next TOTM contest!!

Ray - where ya been, brother???

Freightrain 04-11-2014 09:19 AM

Time will tell what I get to do this weekend. Putting a clutch in sisters '03 GT Mustang...and that was a short notice deal(like anything mechanical). Tuesday night I get a text "my clutch is screeching real bad when I push the pedal". Ugh. Pulled the throw out cover and ball bearings fell out LOL!! Yup, it's terminal.

Hope to be installing new leaf spring in the front of the Mack also. Don't think my gears will show up for race car transmission?

I did get the '69 out last Sunday evening for a drive down to the local DQ. Our local Ford club meets there twice a month.

RUNVS 04-11-2014 12:02 PM

All my time right now is going to the bike and the trailer (quads are pretty much done). I got the exhaust header pipe wrapped with heat wrap and mounted back up last night along with my new mufflers. Wow was it nice working in the garage with the door open!! The floor wasn't even too cold while lying down hooking-up the slip-ons!!

Plan to pull everything out of the trailer this weekend (since I won't have all the parts to finish the bike and can't ride anyway, dammit!!!). We are insulating it and putting windows in and fold-down bunks and must have it done before our first big ride!!

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-15-2014 01:43 AM

Evening Ray, Jon and OHIO!!!!

-The Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-15-2014 01:43 AM

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...00152262_n.jpg

Look what happened in ILLINOIS today...We got some accumulation!!! Woot Woot!!!

-The Great

Freightrain 04-15-2014 11:51 AM

Ya, what's with this crap?? Woke up this morning to the ground all white. Ugh!! From 75 and sunny to 25 and snow. Only in Ohio.

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-15-2014 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Freightrain (Post 14263602)
Ya, what's with this crap?? Woke up this morning to the ground all white. Ugh!! From 75 and sunny to 25 and snow. Only in Ohio.

and ILLINOIS!

-The Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-21-2014 06:02 PM

Evenign Ray, John and OHIO

-THe Great

CLINT-THE-GREAT 04-21-2014 06:04 PM

Hope going back to work after a long weekend didn't SHOCK your body too much!! :)

-The Great

bmuhlbach 04-21-2014 07:13 PM

Off for 4 days and I dont remember much about what I did on thursday.

Freightrain 04-22-2014 02:21 PM

I only had three days, but I flogged in the garage for 2.5 of them.