Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Lacey area meet/hangout? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1301040-lacey-area-meet-hangout.html)

oddfordjunkie 03-02-2014 04:14 PM

Lacey area meet/hangout?

I've been noticing that a few of our newer chapter members are in the Olympia, Lacey, Tacoma and Yelm area.

I personally haven't been able to hit a meet in Renton in TOO long but wondering if people want to meet up to either BS, hit junkyards or work on there rigs.

My schedule is usually open.

77beater150 03-02-2014 05:12 PM

My schedule is hectic, but if and when it allows, I'd be down. Love the junkyard idea, or meeting up at someones garage to tinker.

oddfordjunkie 03-02-2014 06:41 PM

I don't have much for a garage down here but still do little crap on the truck. My shop is in Marysville.

John 425-320-6932

Yahiko 03-02-2014 09:24 PM

Hmm,

You know at one time we were having the meetings in Tacoma.

Sean :-drink :-fire

oddfordjunkie 03-03-2014 12:00 AM

More for anytime hangout. Not trying to take away from the monthly meet but just do a little more.

It's just been bad timing the last couple months with either my tranny blowing out, then we had house guest and last weekend of march I'll be in Oregon.

willmunny79 03-04-2014 11:51 PM

I like the idea of meeting at a place/ time where our trucks are involved. Obviously living in Lacey, I would love a meet closer to home.
I am proud of my truck as I am sure the rest of you are.

oddfordjunkie 03-05-2014 01:13 AM

What's your schedule like?

Most week nights I make my wife dinner, other than Thursday night cause she has school from 6-10pm after work.

This Thursday I'm going to my shop in Marysville to pick up some axles and other stuff t sell so that will be an all day deal.

I'm free week days and usually on the weekends, this Sunday is the Puyallup swap meet so I'll be there all day.

My number's a couple posts up, call or text whenever.

Yahiko 03-05-2014 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie (Post 14133953)
What's your schedule like?

Most week nights I make my wife dinner, other than Thursday night cause she has school from 6-10pm after work.

This Thursday I'm going to my shop in Marysville to pick up some axles and other stuff t sell so that will be an all day deal.

I'm free week days and usually on the weekends, this Sunday is the Puyallup swap meet so I'll be there all day.

My number's a couple posts up, call or text whenever.

Do tell.
What type of vehicle are they swapping?

oddfordjunkie 03-05-2014 12:02 PM

Moonshiners Swapmeet

It's the annual 4x4 and High Performance swap meet. Mainly truck stuff, last year I made out like a bandit there.

Yahiko 03-05-2014 02:48 PM

I might just have to show up.

Do they have diesel stuff like Archoil ar9100 ?
I would like to get some to try.

Also what is the entry fee going to be?

willmunny79 03-05-2014 02:53 PM

I work Mon through Thursday 2pm to 2am ish. Weekends are usually pretty open

oddfordjunkie 03-05-2014 03:35 PM

I have no F-ing idea what Archoil ar9100 is, you want to know what's there just show up, there's vendors, wholesalers and private sellers. lol

Last year entrance was $10.

Willmunny, anytime either before work or on weekends. I'm usually up at 9am and bored till 5pm

Yahiko 03-05-2014 03:42 PM

Thanks.
Archoil ar9100 is one of the snake oils that seems to really work
with problems like stiction that the HEUI engines have to deal with.
It should also work for gas engines also. Here is some info
Archoil | The Latest Developments In Nano lubrication

GruesomeJeans 03-07-2014 01:06 PM

I guess I need to start checking for more new threads posted :p Anyways, I think the idea is great! Some of the Northern guys can meet up and do their thing, maybe eventually some of us southerners can make our way up as well. I had thought about trying to get people to set up other meets in their areas so it might be a little easier for them to attend and meet members. I didn't know how well it would work or if anyone would even want to try it.

Anyways, I'll give this a bump and throw the link up in the BS thread, some people are like me and don't check for new posts all too often...

oddfordjunkie 03-07-2014 02:18 PM

Like I said, I'm not interested in taking away from the monthly meet, just looking for something to do in my area that's truck related and noticed that there's some other guys that are new to the area.

I've been trying to get to the regular meet, seems that life likes to get in the way. lol