Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vehicles for Sale (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum233/)
-   -   78 F350 SuperCab 4X4 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1296586-78-f350-supercab-4x4.html)

F350SuperCab4x4 02-09-2014 02:59 PM

78 F350 SuperCab 4X4

These are VERY hard to find that's not all beat up. it's registered as an F250 because they didn't make F350 supercab 4X4's in 78. 1979 was the first year but it has a rebuilt dana 60 front axle and a rebuilt Dana 70 rear axle with a dual diaphragm F350 brake booster. So for all intense purposes it's a F350 1ton. the badges say F350 too. the motor is a rebuilt 400 that is .030 over with less the 2500 mi on it. I had a cam put in it for low end pulling power and it Has it. edelbrock carb and intake, high vol oil pump and high vol alum water pump. Heavy duty power steering pump, which is a GM pump. Superduty Radiator, Heavy duty 140 amp one wire alt. dual batt hook up but only have 1 batt in the truck. Heavy duty mini starter. Massive batt cables, new master cycl, brake booster, prop valve. Steel braided brake lines from frame to front wheels and to the rear from the frame. 4in lift, New front calipers and rear wheel cylinders. Everything under the hood was power coated or painted when i pulled the motor. A custom one off Super Heavy Duty front winch bumper (cost $2500) and it weighs 350lbs and it doesn't BUDGE so if you T-bone somebody They're dead. behind that is a Mile Marker 9500lb winch which works off of the power steering pump. A set of KC lights and smaller driving lights in the bumper. the trany is a C6 and was rebuilt 20,000 mi ago along with both axle's which have 410 gears Non posi. factory sway bar front & rear, It has a single 3in exhaust that sounds Great. sway bars front and rear, tow hitch, new 31in BFG and the spare never been used. Factory AC it works but i took the lines off when i pulled the motor but i have the Refrigerant to fill it just don't have the AC gauges to fill it. Factory tilt wheel with cruise control and it works great. factory wiper delay, am/fm/cd after market gauges under dash, new custom headliner, Bucket seats and console out of a 78 Bronco, fold down back seat no rips in it. Sliding rear window on cab and on Factory bed cap with sliding side windows and a working lock on the hatch. Storage box on side of the bed. 2 factory 19 gal gas tanks.The paint is faded and one small dent in the middle of the hood. CB ant mount in the middle of the roof and i have a 4ft ant for it. Outlaw II 16in wheels. Factory tie downs on the side of the bed and tailgate. A few flakes of rust on the inside corner of driver door and 2 small spots on each side of floor. The guy i bought it from gave me 2 floor pans to fix it but you only need to cut a small piece out of them to fix the floor. i got the truck in 2002 and never fixed the floor cause it's not that bad. I have a bunch of other vehicle's and just don't use this that's why i'm selling it. I have over $16,000 into it and i'm the 3rd owner. the truck was bought new from Sanderson Ford on 51ave in Glendale, AZ. The orig owner used the truck to haul his boat to the lake and go camping with his 5th wheel camper trailer. The 2nd owner the guy i bought it from moved from Phx to ID in 2001 and was only up there for 8 months before moving to HI. i posted an ad on a Ford Truck website and he called me and i flew up there and had the truck shipped back to phx. NO TRADES CASH ONLY. For Pictures Do a search on Cragslist in Phx,AZ for (78 ford truck) it should come up. the ad is dated Jan 15. 602-290-0313 Paul

animal70X7 02-17-2014 12:19 AM

Here's the link: ((((RARE)))) 78 Ford F350 SuperCab 4x4
Wish I live closer.