Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1999 to 2016 Super Duty (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum30/)
-   -   Havy Duty Rubber Floor Mats with Teansfer Case (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1279071-havy-duty-rubber-floor-mats-with-teansfer-case.html)

wolffee 11-12-2013 07:17 PM

Havy Duty Rubber Floor Mats with Teansfer Case

Need help to find some new floor mats. My truck is going to be 10yr old this thanksgiving and has the original King Ranch floor mats. I want some heavy duty rubber ones that will fit around my manual transfer case lever. I ordered the Weathertech digital fit liners and I am not happy with them so they are headed back tomorrow. They have a heavy duty all weather mat but not sure how it will work with my shift lever on the floor. Husky liners/mats look nice and heavy duty but won't accommodate the floor lever. Anyone with any ideas I would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ryan

senix 11-12-2013 08:06 PM

I have a set of the super duty ones from ford for my 06. They fit my 08 with the manual transfer case as well.

Don't know if they would fit your year. Mine are tan in color.

Did they change the shifter any from those years up to 2010?

noplugs4me 11-12-2013 09:18 PM

If you want some VERY heavy duty floor mats. Google Fox Manufacturing floor mats. They are ridiculously priced but they work. My truck had them in it when I bought it 2 years ago. Judging by the way the carpet looks under the mats they have been in the truck since day one. Now keep in mind these don't come out easy. They are meant to just stay in and be the regular floor. -Jason

djm1204 11-13-2013 02:56 AM

No to steal your thread - I am looking for the same - heavy duty floor mats for my truck 2012 with the manual transfer case shifter - but I do not have carpets - have the factory vinyl floor instead of carpet. I want the floor mats to protect the factory floor and to be able to pull them out brush off the dirt or wash them. Most floor mats are made to be put on top of carpet - ideas ? suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

senix 11-13-2013 05:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by djm1204 (Post 13735851)
No to steal your thread - I am looking for the same - heavy duty floor mats for my truck 2012 with the manual transfer case shifter - but I do not have carpets - have the factory vinyl floor instead of carpet. I want the floor mats to protect the factory floor and to be able to pull them out brush off the dirt or wash them. Most floor mats are made to be put on top of carpet - ideas ? suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

Because of the new floor design 11 and up the old won't work. I have factory floor mats in my 13 now so you might look at the ford ones for that also.

I have this pic of the rear but don't have one right now of the fronts.

wolffee 11-13-2013 05:34 AM

Thanks for the info I think I am going to call Ford today and ask some questions. I will also look into those pricey ones atheist look. The weather techs ain't cheap either. I paid $197.00 for the liners. I am just not happy with them so they are headed back but now I am just having trouble finding something else to replace. Will keep you posted on what I find. And thanks again keep the info coming

Ryan

Bently_Coop 11-13-2013 06:22 AM

I have the husky liners in my 99. When I ordered my brother said make sure to order the 2002+ style and the center section that fits with it. The rears are the same part number for 99-04. The center section also has a provision to cut out for the floor mounted shifter. They are pretty good at holding dirt and liquids as well.